two pontoons

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim,

I dont go to the scrap yard everyday.But i can tell the scale operator what im looking for and if it comes in he will hold it for me.(I gave him a 1715 8 reale for a xmas present)plus i can buy stuff at his price per pound if its something really big and weighs alot.I am going there today and will look around.A few weeks ago i found a bronze cannon in a brass scrap bin and bought it for 10 bux:)I fired it on new years for good luck.

REALESALVAGE

Jun 25, 2010
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse, Pulse 8, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
capt dom said:
Take a look at the plastic injected molded pontoons I used.
They are unsinkable foam filled and are interlocking sections.

Hi dom you still have that barge I know it worked well... Do you by chance have any photos of that 30 foot tripple pontoon pile barge I had??? I would love to see them if you do. Thanks, Troy

MyLuckyDay

Dec 27, 2010
cornelis 816 said:
Lucky . I am needing the pontoons to build a working boat for our adventure on the West coast of Florida . I have to add a few things and do some rebuilding . So I am interested in your offer if the price is OK . Since Aquanut is working with me on this adventure I would like his advice on buying this boat . Cornelius

Cornelius - I recommend going with an entire boat so that you can either retrofit it for your needs, or salvage and re-use a lot of the components in whatever you're building.

Oh, and they're relatively cheap boats.

If you or Aquanut are interested, PM me. I'd be happy to help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread