All Treasure Hunting

REALESALVAGE

Jun 25, 2010
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse, Pulse 8, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Donaldsonville = Where is this??? By the way I have enjoyed your very nice informative website many times, Nice work... Troy

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REALESALVAGE said:
Donaldsonville = Where is this??? By the way I have enjoyed your very nice informative website many times, Nice work... Troy

Louisiana, 70 miles from Baton Rouge and about 40-50 miles from New Orleans

OP
OP
Batavia

Batavia

Jul 29, 2006
Paris/Jakarta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REALESALVAGE said:

Thanks Troy... I enjoy to update it everyday, as much as you do reading it... :-)

REALESALVAGE

Jun 25, 2010
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes well thanks again I really like the Archaeological Pages... :hello2: I have spent endless hours on your site and followed the very informative links you have provided... I thirst for knowlege and your site quenches that thirst, :read2: Cheers...

OP
OP
Batavia

Batavia

Jul 29, 2006
Paris/Jakarta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REALESALVAGE said:
Yes well thanks again I really like the Archaeological Pages... :hello2: I have spent endless hours on your site and followed the very informative links you have provided... I thirst for knowlege and your site quenches that thirst, :read2: Cheers...

Thanks to you for your support :-)

Did you check the links wih "Precious Old News" http://www.oceantreasures.org/rubrique,archives-i,1086259.html ?

Hundred of shipwreck and treasure news stories arranged by dates...

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Batavia I have spent days reading thru your web site. Some very interesting stories that you don't see in treasure hunting books. Thanks. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Batavia

Batavia

Jul 29, 2006
Paris/Jakarta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Salvor6 said:
Batavia I have spent days reading thru your web site. Some very interesting stories that you don't see in treasure hunting books. Thanks. :icon_thumright:

Thanks Salvor6... I am trying to publish some different and unknown stories. Still more to come... :-)

REALESALVAGE

Jun 25, 2010
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Batavia said:
REALESALVAGE said:

Thanks to you for your support :-)

Did you check the links wih "Precious Old News" http://www.oceantreasures.org/rubrique,archives-i,1086259.html ?

Hundred of shipwreck and treasure news stories arranged by dates...

Yes I have and I just about read everyone of them... Thankyou for the blurry eyed insomina ridden knowledge fiend I have become LOL

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found this post and was looking into it a bit. The big problem is that the river there has been heavily dredged, and there are huge levees on both sides. Not much chance of finding it unless it was in an older channel that is filled in now.

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Donaldsonville, LA
30.108345° N, 90.991918° W

Attachments

• Donaldsonville.kml
    1.5 KB · Views: 60

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread