1715 investor here!

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
raddoc said:
Hello,

I am interested in investing in a salvage effort of the 1715 fleet. I live here in central Fl. about 2 hours from Vero.

I have some cash, just need someone with a boat, equipment, etc. and a plan.

No cash, no boat (but have found some usable inexpensive ones), some equipment, all the free time to find treasure all season long and a plan.

Puzzle pieces maybe?

GOHO

Apr 13, 2008
I have a proven track record of finding 1715 treasure.... I have 3 boats ( one for surveying and one for excavation and one for anchor tender). My equipment includes a cesium magnetometer, side scan sonar, sub-bottom profiler, aqua pulse detectors, tank fill compressor with 3 banks and full crew. I have a valid contract with Queens Jewels, LLC and a large exclusive area on the 1715 fleet. I dont just go out there blind, i have a plan and i have high tech mapping software that i use to make very detailed maps of the shipwreck debris scatter. Go to my web site or look me up on google ("Greg Bounds Treasure") and you will see that i'm a serious historic shipwreck salvor...

Last season I recovered a Bronze swivel Gun, 51 Gold 2 escudos (3 of which were very rare Cuzco mint) and approx 70 Silver Coins and many artifacts..

I've been salvaging the 1715 fleet since 1994 and have recoverd Gold and Silver from the 1715 fleet every single year since i started!!!

My web site is www.goldhoundtreasuredivers.com and my email is [email protected]...

GOHO

Apr 13, 2008
Thanks Bronze cannon- The web site credit goes to my good friends Apolla Roth and Curt Bowen. All our finds go to the hard work and dedication of my crew. Without their help i dont know where i would be!

ericschmitt2005

Apr 2, 2011
My father and I are seriously considering putting together a 1715 operation for this season. If you are interested maybe we could exchange information.

ericschmitt2005

Apr 2, 2011
Greg is the man though. Hell, with what he finds I might invest in his operation. He is a great person and an even better treasure diver

captbonnie

Jan 22, 2007
Vero Beach FL
Detector(s) used
AQ1B
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'll second that Eric ...

Greg not only has a plan his plan brings up treasure

I remember a long time back and Greg working for John Brandon in ft. pierce and treasure hunting was all so new to me.. and it has been a lot of years and a lot of wondering if this is something I should stick with and I guess it sounds a bit over the top but Greg is still a "hero" to me and without those to follow how many of us would stick around??

ericschmitt2005

Apr 2, 2011
I admire what he does. Our first year treasure diving Greg found his royals and that is something only a very small percentage of people will ever experience.

Hey, it looks like we may be treasure diving this season after all.

Will be good to catch up with you guys once we are docked at riverside.

Eric Schmitt
Booty Salvage
Diver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread