Dec 6, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, Minelab Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Maybe the new pier will replace the other one on the North side of the inlet. It used to be just a jetty, now it is a hybrid jetty/pier. It gets hit hard by storms, so maybe it is getting cracks and bad breaks. Its been a while since I have been on the pier, so I dont know.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was on the north jetty pier not to long ago an it looked fine to me but then again im not a big city with millions burning a hole in my pocket ready to dish out millions to fix something thats not broke just so some local contractor that paid someone off can get the bid.

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FISHEYE said:
I was on the north jetty pier not to long ago an it looked fine to me but then again im not a big city with millions burning a hole in my pocket ready to dish out millions to fix something thats not broke just so some local contractor that paid someone off can get the bid.

Wonder if they'll let us detect the diggin? ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread