Salvage operater needed

• Salvage operator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • investor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cablava

May 24, 2005
"99" is right you can try Charles Shapiro, his email is [email protected] he is a good friend of Gavin Clackworthy so between the two you may get lucky. I have not reicieved a reply from Gavin jusn now, not just you things but others so maybe he is on a project.

Pay no heed to Tezz5 he just having laugh in his own way, he may have something or he may not, but getting from the research to a well funded project is not easy, Ask Cornelius he has a great project but cannot get any serious takers to start it.

Regards

Mike

OP
OP
fogo

fogo

Greenie
Jul 16, 2006
Mozambique
Well guysssssssssssssssssss, every body talksssssssssssssss,my question is who is going to get into bed with me,
i got the license,you guys got the experience and the money i dont have it,let start working
as the days pass the bad winds are comming up shortly and no gold,diamonds, emeralds, silver and i don't know what more ,are waiting to be explored, not to mention the history laying under the water,lets go and find out,come on guys somewere out there are someone that can do the JOB not the talking
WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tezz5

Jul 12, 2006
Hi there Salvor,.,.,.we are still waiting for you to tell us all ,just which archives you found ,as you say here,all the names and locations of ALL ships carrying gold,silver and platinum around the world,of WW II..,.,Your words,not mine please?Since you mouthed off here,tell us exactly which archives you found the list in ok mate,,..,we are all dying to hear it from your lips,.,.,.cos if you dont tell us all,we will all know you are full of it mate,.,.crap,that is!! And then anything you ever say in here after today,will be treated with the contempt it deserves!
Yours
Tezz

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Tezz, read my post again. Maybe you didn't understand. I did not say I found the wrecks in any one archive, I said archiveS. You can find WW II shipwreck data in the National Archives, Washington, D.C, the Public Records Office, London, or from LLoyds List. It is very easy to compile a list of hundreds of wrecks in a short time. I was in London in 1997 and the records keepers were very helpful. I couldn't do it by myself. Now Tezz, why won't anybody pay you for YOUR list of shipwrecks?

99*

Tezz, I was having a jab at you, since you are an Aussie and a loud one you should be used to it, as for international waters? You suggested it not me I merely said Mozambique had lots of untouched wrecks and the Goverment pertaining to Contract/s in question were fair, also the name Potgieter is an Afrikaans sounding surname common in South Africa Tezz, so it sounds like someone wanted your money as I dont know of any Mozambiquans born there with that surname nor anyone in the Govt. with the name!
I am sure you have a great list of wrecks so many that you havent used even one to set yourself up, I would give Fogo a chance either way if you do your Due Diligence then you will know if youre scammed or not long before you land in a foreign country.
Tezz have you ever had malaria?? Fogo - Charlie Shapiro is away on holiday until November, USA Europe etc he just left South Africa. As for bad winds Fogo?? Its winter now for you so you have cyclones to be concerned with, summer would be better only dam bluebottle stings right? Flat seas? Not much wind mostly light Easterlies? Good luck...show me a photo will you. And Tezz I am sober going to drink a proper beer and toast you and your malaria.99*

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HMMMMM is this a room with gentlemen or -----?

Tez I am a bit ashamed of you - however you are forgiven "IF" you are IRISH - part of my Irish family are Aussies heheh.,

It was obvious that he was referring to sail powered ships of the past so I fail to see where the prop data is very relevant, unless you were joking. Of course I can see where the data on WW-2 shipping losses could be readily available since all had radios then and would communicate with a last minute distress call. giving lat & Long.

Franky I would love to be in on this, but , sniff, I will be tied up with Tayopa for the near future - all of my available funds are tied up, all $50 US

Seriously this appeals to me, and I am sure that it does to many out there, including a potential investor when he/she receives more data. No, I am not advocating posting more detail in here, much as I would love it..

Tropical Tramp - Till Eulenspiegle today

tezz5

Jul 12, 2006
Hi to Salvor and anyone else,.,.,.I am not selling my list,or any part of it to anyone.,,.,.and yes,I was joking about Liberty ships with sails,.,.,.and as for finding the info on gold bullion ships in archives in London?Uh Uh,.,.,.you dont get THIS list from any old archives ,.,.,.and I assure all and sundry,this list never came from researching the places mentioned above,.,.,.its the BoE list,.,.,.with over 760 ships burdened with bullion & diamonds.,,.enough said ?

olred66

Greenie
Jul 1, 2006
Berkeley Springs, WV
Detector(s) used
Garett
tezz5 - I'm new to this forum .. By any chance do you have any information regarding a ship named the Edwijk which is said to have sank off the coast of Virginia in 1908.

I can not find any information about this ship and I'm not sure if it ever existed.

Any reference sources or details on the existence of this ship would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

OP
OP
fogo

fogo

Greenie
Jul 16, 2006
Mozambique
Absolutely right FOGO is in Mozambique and i am Marius Potgieter from South Africa living in Mozambique for 12 years ,i am a pilot (bushpilot) its for you TEZZ,someone in the government got a finger in the Pia(in my company)as all my experienced friends say they know of many,many shipwrecks of the Mozambique's coast,with all the wars and oldage technology in the past few people have explored these wrecks.
Now i got the proper and LEGAL licence to explore and salvage these wrecks,no one comes to light to take my hand and start exploring these wrecks LEGALY.as i have said at least one wreck with GOLD i know the location maybe 1 ton or 50 tons or as Tezz and his USA friends say 275 tons whaw i which its true.
Can some one come and help salvage this one wreck for a start with the right equipment ?
Here is some modern wrecks as well for scrap,maybe now some one will be intrested !!!!!!!!!!! we got plenty of these

Attachments

• Mario.jpg
    Mario.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 590
  • 2d[1].jpg
    2d[1].jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 691

tezz5

Jul 12, 2006
Hi there Marius,.,.,.,.thnx 4 yr support mate,.,.,.we r both in the same situation,.,.,.,.you have the permits,and i have the info,.,.,.together we can make a good team,.,.,.now,we just need investors,.,.,.I have some very good ships off your lovely coast line stuffed with gold bullion from WW II,.,.am not into pre WW II ships,.I have the hard data on WW II ships with locations there mate,.,.,.off your coast,so no permits necessary ,.,.international waters do not require permits as you know mate,.,.,.u find,u keep,.,.,.its all yours mate,.,.,.cheers
Tezz

OP
OP
fogo

fogo

Greenie
Jul 16, 2006
Mozambique
tezz
some french i think, used explosives to shoot the wreck in the north of Mozambique close to the beach,some government officials and naughty boys got big problems after the explosions and gold was found.it was stopped then,in your data do you know of a wreck that could contain gold, because these naughty boys got court with gold, i got the co-ordinates but no salvager
can you confirm it ?

tezz5

Jul 12, 2006
Hi there Fogo,..,,.can you mail me privately if you want to,some more information on that one?Or you can post it on here,I do not mind,as it is up to you?Mozambique has a lot of coast line,so for a start i need to know where it is the french guys did this?Was it in LM?or where?I have ships dotted along your coast mate,.,.,.WW II to be specific ok? Every WW II ship in the world with bullion on it is in my database ,so was this ship from WW II or not?
cheers
Tezz

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius: not to stray off lead, but you said that you were a bush pilot? I am an excellent one, my credentials. heheh.

Tropical Tramp

Attachments

• .jpgsniff©.jpg
    .jpgsniff©.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 566
  • it wasn\'t my fault sniff hones©t.jpg
    it wasn\'t my fault sniff hones©t.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 582
  • .jpgsniff©.jpg
    .jpgsniff©.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 550
  • it wasn\'t my fault sniff hones©t.jpg
    it wasn\'t my fault sniff hones©t.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 533

tezz5

Jul 12, 2006
realde,.,.next time u offer to fly me into Lm or Jo-burg,.,.,.or even Poffadder,.,.,.you will not mind if i take a taxi instead?cheers
Tezz

tezz5

Jul 12, 2006
by the way,.,.anyone trying to figure out what the plane is/was?
its a stearman,circa 1937,made right thru the wars years as trainers for US Pilots,.,.,.hence the Willy's jeeps in the Piccies,.,.,.,.cheers,.,.,.still laughing Realde,.,.,.,.i aint flying wif u mate,.,.,.,.sorry,.,.,.
Tezz

tezz5

Jul 12, 2006
Anybody know where Paul Martino is hanging out up in the Philippines?His mate George would like to catch up with him and drop him a note,.,.,.he has done a lot of ships in his time ,.,.,.thnx,.,.
Tezz

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sigh, Gentlemen, what a depressing lack of faith in basic humanity and skills, no wonder you are having probems. I assure you that there have only been three others, I survived them all.
~~~~~

As for the ship wrecks, and large treasures, it is sad that so few actually come forward to invest or even talk about one since there is so much activity in the media, cine, and book areas publicising them today.

It is apparent that we need a clearing house to get this information out to potential investors. Much as we like TN, it is not the way to go to find serious, big rime investors.

As I mentioned, I have practically guaranteed sites on both land and sea, but no cares to even talk to me about them -- move over Cornelius - so I can definitely sympathize with you and wish you the absolute best of luck.

Recently I had an offer of $100,000 US dollars to clean up my major land site. As time went by it dwindled to $75,000 then $50,000 up front money, then as the time to move arrived, it had dwindled to $5000 in the bank to draw upon, sheesh, thank you gentlemen, but no-way. Based upon the original concept, I had made a few commitments which I was left accountable for, that cost me $$ and confidence.

This is a risky business of course, but then so are many other so-called legitimate endeavors. This has the unique potential of having a far higher and faster payoff, stilll.

Publicity is the answer, but that involves big money also, sigh.

Tropical Tramp

99*

Try asking these guys - absmarinesalvage contact Kit Kittinen, they work the Phillipine area, I was going to work with them in 1999 they have been there since the 90`s know most people they may work together.
99* (use google on abs - you may be good at this by now)

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Hi Tropical Tramp,
If anyone offers you money as an Investors I suggest that you have them put the money into an ESCROW ACCOUNT. This will assure you that the money is real. The ESCROW can be designed to where if for any reason the Investors wants to back out of the deal the money is YOURS.
Peg Leg

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
With all this talk about MILLIONS and MILLIONS being available and with everyone have permission to work this or that wreck Please tell me WHY they are NOT being worked. Could it be that most of it is BULLSH#T.
Dose anyone have the location of any wrecks off the coast of Sierra Leone. I have a few good contacts there including within the SL Government.
Anyone interested in Rough Diamonds? I know where the largest deposit of rough diamonds in the world are located. This is NO B.S.
That should get someone attention?????
Peg Leg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread