Permits and other Legal things

Cablava

May 24, 2005
If you have enough of it Engelhard will buy it but they normally only deal in 5 million dollars and up contracts for their precious metals and usually have over 2 billion in trade and stock each day in many precious metals for the catalytic converter business.

I believe they are the largest holder in the world.

The guy is Erik Nielson, in Alabama if you manage to scrape enough of the stuff into a pile for him.

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
On my post #110 I was just trying to show the irony of finding treasure. No matter what you find is will belong to someone else no matter how much $$$ you spend because unless you can make a deal you get "0" return on your investment so why spend all your time and $$$ on something that you cannot keep. In fact you can't even talk about it cause the MIB's will knock on your door and then you are in a world of SH#T
Treasure Hunters are REALLY ADDICTED and they keep going and going and going.
But it is FUN isn't it.
Peg Leg

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Cablava.
There are many people that are buying converters from fro junk yards and muffler shops that do the work them selves. I know of 3 people that NET no less than $2,500 a week DOING THIS TYPE OF WORK.
Yes it is a little involved but there are books available that will take you step by step through the process. In fact to make some good money all it takes is about 25 converters per week.
Peg Leg

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HO Peg, I once posted about this in here Yes it can get very murky and touchy.

I mentioned that if and when Tayopa pays off, I intend to employ a good international Maritime etc lawyer to bring a class action suit against Spain in the name of the native Populations of America.

While the ships may be her's, the precious metal cargoes are not! They were taken by force from the native people who were also forced to work as slaves in the very mines that were stolen from them. Their descendent's are the rightful owners, not Spain.

This may open up a kettle of fish, but the native populations would be far easier to work with than Spain, for example.

I may have to do this with Tayopa to actually benefit from it. As it is, they already have a part of it since they were the original owners, and decendents of the slaves that were forced to work it

As cornelious mentioned, he cannot get an investor or help of anykind for his ship. In fact, no-one is interested in him or his ship right now, but, if and when it starts to produce, they will be coming out of the woodwork with their hands out.

I can promise for every kilo of precious cargo removed from the ship, a new claimant will appear.

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
And some on this forum wonder why there are still PIRATES and why some keep what they find.
Peg Leg

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
RealdeTayopa said:
...I intend to employ a good international Maritime etc lawyer to bring a class action suit against Spain in the name of the native Populations of America.

While the ships may be her's, the precious metal cargoes are not! They were taken by force from the native people who were also forced to work as slaves in the very mines that were stolen from them. Their descendent's are the rightful owners, not Spain.

Couldn't have said it better myself! I have felt this way for years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread