• Seahunter launch 018.jpg
    Seahunter launch 018.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 15,826

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sent you an email, Steve.

R

REEFMONKEY57

I just recently found out about your find thru this site. I grew up in Jupiter I have surfed over your site as well as "poles" and "double roads" I have dived many of the reefs off of Jupiter. I moved away in 1985 and come back regularly as many of my friends and family are still in Jupiter as well as Sebastian. I would enjoy helping in some way as I feel connected to it in a strange way. I am in South Carolina and would be more than willing to come back for a while.

Bulgarian

Sep 1, 2005
SEAHUNTER,
I SENT YOU A PERSONAL MESSAGE. LET ME KNOW IF FOR SOME REASON YOU DIDNT RECEIVE IT ...

MARTIN

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That does seem odd, I've communicated with SeaHunter with no glitches for several weeks now. Wonder what's up with that.

SH - Dad got scheduled for open heart surgery next Tuesday, so heading your way next Thursday is unlikely. You going to be diving over Labor Day Weekend? If so, I'm there!

Jason

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MAS GOT YOUR EMAILS AND NUMBERS, HAVE BEEN WORKING ALL DAY AND HAVE MEETING WITH OTHER TREASURE HUNTERS THIS EVENING.
JASON WHENEVER YOU CAN MAKE IT WEATHER PERMITTING WE WILL GO.
I AM GOING TOMORROW FOR ANYONE CLOSE ENOUGH.
JUST GOT DONE MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS READY FOR TOMORROW - FUEL, HOOKAH,WATER ETC.
SEAHUNTER

riobravo

Apr 2, 2006
south texas to the east coast
hi seahunter,
good luck tommorow, been chatting with jason, like to have lunch with you guys when he is here.
im tring to squeeze in a day too come dive with you, the water is so much better in jupiter than our sites :-[,if you got time im in stuart, would love to show you the Bravo, we have some mutual friends and also some mutual aquintanances we worked at jupiter in 97 with the MR WIZARD any way ............. if you need anything let me know.
happy hunting.
JAS

riobravo

Apr 2, 2006
south texas to the east coast
hi seahunter,
drove down to jupiter today, didnt see you out there.
hope all is ok, saw the enterprise they seem complacent for being on a working site, there web site isnt bad though, friends of yours?
how do you feel about large areas of overburden being moved.

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HELLO RIO
WHAT TIME WERE YOU THERE? WE WERE OUT FROM ABOUT 9AM TO 3PM. JUST SOUTH OF THE ENTERPRISE. WISH I HAD KNOWN YOU WERE COMING, WOULD HAVE SENT THE DINGHY TO THE BEACH FOR YOU. HEADING BACK OUT NOW. I PUT A LINK TO THE WEBCAM BELOW. SCROLL DOWN TO THE THIRD PICTURE WHICH IS THE WIDE ANGLE VIEW. YOU CAN PICK THE SLIDESHOW OF MOST RECENT PHOTOS AND WHEN YOU FIND THE TIME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PICTURE. IT WILL ENLARGE THE SHOT. CHECK OUT YESTERDAYS AND YOU WILL SEE US ONE HUNDRED YARDS SOUTHEAST OF THE ENTERPRISE.
SEAHUNTER

http://www.evsjupiter.com/main.htm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread