New generation of marine archaeologists were just born!

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Hi everybody,

I have an inmense pleasure to announce you that yesterday at 20.15 in the night my twins were born in the hospital in Santo Domingo (see the photos). The boy's name is Liam and he weighted 6,15 pounds, the girl, Liana, weighted 5,75 pounds. Both are healthy and, of course, beautiful! My lovely wife Ysabel is recovering well too. .... I am the heappiest man in the world, so I wanted to share my joy with all of you!

Best regards,
Lobo

Attachments

• IMG_0343.JPG
    IMG_0343.JPG
    263 KB · Views: 558

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You have more treasure than anyone could dream of, Lubos. Congratulations!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats lobo.Im surprised that the twins wernt born with a treasure coin in their hands. :laughing9:

Digger54

Dec 6, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, Minelab Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB
You did not have to look far to find your treasures. Congratulations.

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your quote " I am the heappiest man in the world"

I can remember feeling that same way...hold 'em and love 'em and teach them, for they are truly the only treasure that will ever matter.

Congrats to you and your family.

Trez

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good looking children like their Mom and Daddy! Good work Lubos... double down, buddy! Wow!

Alexandre

Bronze Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lisbon
Congratulations! As Trez has said, they're the treasure that really matters. Everything else is just gold and silver.

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Twins...wow! Congratulations Lobo. May God Bless you, Ysebel and your newborn babies Liam and Liana.

Tom

OP
OP
Bobadilla

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
I would like to thank you all, Terry, John, Tom, Alexandre, Don, Mariner, Trembull, Trez, Digger 54, Comfortably numb...... Thank you, my friends! I have always been happy and honored to belong to this nice international family on Treasurenet Forum and after reading your posts, I feel it double.

My twins are second day in this world but I have got already so many plans to do with them.... Like you said: "It is the real treasure, everything else is just gold and silver".

Best regards,
Lobo

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Lubos. Two precious treasures. All the best Claudio

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Mackaydon said:
And if you start posting entries at 2am and 4am, we'll understand.

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Bobadilla

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Yes, between 2 AM and 4 AM, my time for the next couple of weeks.... ;D. I am thinking about changing my ID on TH Forum to "Night Hawk" instead of "Bobadilla" for this period..... :thumbsup:

Fla-Gal

Feb 14, 2008
How too cute, adorable and loveable....did you really say( and/or think) night hawk for "THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS ?????????".....hummmmm....keep us posted w/lots of pics and reports of the late pm AND am feedings.....hope they are as adorable as their mom.......and, dad too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread