000002.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 726
Last edited:

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom,

Be out on the water when emily comes and visits you and get some pics.

Attachments

• emily.gif
    emily.gif
    32.9 KB · Views: 759

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
This posting goes to show the potentially
dangerous circumstances a treasure salver must subject
themselves to in pursuit of their passions.....

My hat is off to the crew of this subcontractor working at our Jupiter
Wreck Inc. historic shipwreck site... :headbang: :headbang:

Their successes - following the well established scatter pattern are
proving the point Scot once made that there will continue to be coins
found at the Jupiter Shipwreck site for decades to come
as a good many of the Jupiter Wreck coins
were blown out of the holes or even deeper
still by subsequent contractors seeking the
"mother lode"...

Great posting ... Mad for Wrecks...

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
Capt , Who is this guy Scott? Who is the lease holder in the specific area of ther Jupiter wreck . I am getting kind of fed-up with all the attention Scott os creating for himself . How many coins do you have to see in order to know that they are on pay dirt . This mans ego is bigger than life if you ask me . Now I am waiting for all the guys writing me that if I don,t like the thread I should not read it ( which I am not doing anyhow !). But franckly I am getting a little bored by reading the same story over and over again . So Capt give me the right story about what happened in Jupiter . Cornelius

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Dear Cornelius,

I will do my best to make some clarifications.

Before there was a Jupiter Wreck Inc. in July of 1987, someone had to belly up and place
an Admiralty Claim in the U. S. Federal Court of the Southern District. Without going into all
the details that turned out to be me personally, Dominic A. Addario. There was no Jupiter Wreck Inc.
at the time. Nobody else was willing to place their name on any Public or Court documents in fear
of government recrimination - so this dumb wop took the front of the line.

I owned a marina close to the site, that could act as a base of operations and had the physical resources
at my disposal to address the protection and investigation of the historic cultural resource so I was first appointed
the U.S. Federal Substitute Custodian of the Jupiter Wreck Site. A couple of months later, my attorney partitioned
the Courts to have my name replaced by Jupiter Wreck Inc. once it was formed as legitimate
Florida Corporation.

Now without jumping the gun and attempting to re-write the esteemed Dr. Robert Baer's soon to be released
empirical treaties on the Jupiter Historic Shipwreck Expedition - what I can tell you is our site that JWI. owns
has two and only two subcontractors that work the site. One is the Seahunter Group and the other is Jupiter
Coins LLC. Amelia Research Group last year worked our site under the Seahunter's subcontract but after
receiving certain documentation from a voting stockholder of Ameila Research Group - will not be invited to return
to the Jupiter Wreck site. {That is if this Director of JWI has anything to say about it} My primary goal as a
Director of JWI is to protect its stockholder's interests. That is what a director of a corporation is suppose to do.

Sub contractor's rolls are different but when one wears both hats the primary stockholder's interests must come first.

I personally am thrilled with the current successes of the Scot's group that has become known as the Seahunter.
I am even happier for him that it appears Garret has now recognized him and is sponsoring their efforts.

We use to be close friends many years ago but time has past.
Both of us should not choose to use this forum
to air our current differences. The State
and those against private sector participation in the process
of undersea exploration would like nothing
better than for us to get into a "pissing" match
here and my ego does not need
to be fed that bad.

Does this answer some of your questionings
fairly - without ruining Dr. Bob's up coming book?

Attachments

• Coin Research.jpg
    Coin Research.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 654

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
Thank you Capt Dom . My horizon is cleared a little . I am an old guy , having been diving for treasure all over this world . I had some good results if I say so myself . When Jason quit Scott I told Jason that I had this seen coming . A treasure hunter and salvage diver is something more to me than just somebody using a cacuum cleaner on a spot of ocean bottom . But ... that is just my idea . I wish Scott all the luck he has been shooting for . Cornelius

fladiverdown

Aug 23, 2010
Great Pictures Tom :icon_thumleft: You are quite a skilled photographer. I noticed you are copyrighting them. Good idea as there are those out there that are using other peoples pix and claiming them as there own. ::) Keep em comin!

:icon_pirat:

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
Yes I forgot to mention the pictures in this thread . They are fantastic . Thank you for letting us in on the circumstances around the Jupiter wrecksite . Cornelius

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Cornelius, what Capt. Dom left out is that Peter Leo, a lifeguard at Jupiter Beach was the first person to discover the Jupiter wreck back in 1986. He found cannons on the bottom while out for his daily swim.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Emily is no longer a hurrycane:)

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It will regain strength when it gets over water again.

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Salvor6 said:
Cornelius, what Capt. Dom left out is that Peter Leo, a lifeguard at Jupiter Beach was the first person to discover the Jupiter wreck back in 1986. He found cannons on the bottom while out for his daily swim.

Actually Salvor 6 - whom ever you are.....

As the true story goes, in 1986 it was the two tourists from Maine
who discovered the cannons one year before in 1986 and then composed a letter with a map and
submitted it, ( the letter and map) to the State of Florida - who preferred to keep them (the cannons) a secret
and suggested the two tourist go home - back to Maine.

The very next year, two surfers in 1987 re-discovered the cannons and told Peter Leo of their
whereabouts. The next night Peter and I went out and got drunk at Banana Max.

It was the next day that Peter went out - during his morning workout and made his "great discovery"
based upon the knowledge the two surfers provided him.

Oh by the way.... One of them still lives in the area.

OP
OP
M

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
:read2:

Attachments

• jupiter the beginning.jpg
    jupiter the beginning.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 586

inletsurf

Oct 1, 2006
Sebastian Inlet, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cornelis 816 said:
Capt , Who is this guy Scott? Who is the lease holder in the specific area of ther Jupiter wreck . I am getting kind of fed-up with all the attention Scott os creating for himself . How many coins do you have to see in order to know that they are on pay dirt . This mans ego is bigger than life if you ask me .

I am under a different opinion. I see all these coins and finds the other guys are bringing up, which indicates to me or any shareholders that they are working hard and showing results. However, IMO, other than a few coins here and there from Dom I've seen more threads about stuff they found years ago, or threads marketing his company from finds years ago, or threads contemplating restoring a huge boat or barge for comfort treasure diving. In my opinion and perception, Dom comes off more as a marketer, while the subcontracters like seahunter are getting dirty and producing results. But what do I know, my opinion and perception is only as good as the threads I read here. IMO, I enjoy the subcontractors threads a hell of a lot more than Dom's. Or maybe it's his overuse of smileys, self-worship, or underwear photos that ruin his threads for me. Anyway point is...if you want my dollars.....Show me new finds! Dom or Scott or whoever. All reports welcome! And by the threads I read here, it seems like guys Seahunter are doing just that.

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
There is only so much room to work along our well established
coin scatter trail. The Seahunter and her crew are doing a great
job working it. We have had countless sub contactors come and go
and work this same trail and all of them have had different levels of success.

At this point of my life
I only wish to go out to it with the right equipment package
and do more than just blow around a bunch of material
including what remaining coins are left in the sand column..... {no smiley face or underwear photos}
and find the rest of the wreck.

That is going to take a sustained and well funded effort.
When we are ready.... Then you will see us back and
in the mean time I truly wish the Seahunter
crew well..... (no smiley face)
It is good for JWI and its stockholders....

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
Capt Dom . As I have stated many times before , and doing a lot of research how coins act in a current . it is my opinion that the main wreck ( or one of them ) is toward the South East of the jupiter finds of just coins . I think a search should be done around the 30 - 40 feet depth . Especially on the sea side of the existing barriers ( be it reefs or sand banks ) . Just my opinion based on years of diving and treasure hunting . Cornelius

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
inletsurf said:
cornelis 816 said:
Capt , Who is this guy Scott? Who is the lease holder in the specific area of ther Jupiter wreck . I am getting kind of fed-up with all the attention Scott os creating for himself . How many coins do you have to see in order to know that they are on pay dirt . This mans ego is bigger than life if you ask me .

I am under a different opinion. I see all these coins and finds the other guys are bringing up, which indicates to me or any shareholders that they are working hard and showing results. However, IMO, other than a few coins here and there from Dom I've seen more threads about stuff they found years ago, or threads marketing his company from finds years ago, or threads contemplating restoring a huge boat or barge for comfort treasure diving. In my opinion and perception, Dom comes off more as a marketer, while the subcontracters like seahunter are getting dirty and producing results. But what do I know, my opinion and perception is only as good as the threads I read here. IMO, I enjoy the subcontractors threads a hell of a lot more than Dom's. Or maybe it's his overuse of smileys, self-worship, or underwear photos that ruin his threads for me. Anyway point is...if you want my dollars.....Show me new finds! Dom or Scott or whoever. All reports welcome! And by the threads I read here, it seems like guys Seahunter are doing just that.
(PREVIOUS DEROGATORY RESPONCE TWARDS INLETSURFER DELETED) I like smiley faces and people who are intelligent enough to write books about subjects that interest me. If you want to read some prospectuses, go read the wall street journal... OH, nice pictures Tom.

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
Scubatreasure . I think that if there is a storm forming over the TN , you may be the Rainmaker . Please don't start any arguments on this net . Just tell us something about whatever you have done in the field of salvage and diving on wrecks . That is a lot better than trying to start any arguments . Cornelius ( ps we are waiting for your stories )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions