Vladimir Putin dives for "treasure"...

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Re: Vladimir Putin dives for "treasure"...

Yep...and he just "happens" to find something....LOL

Sounds like he used Obama's press person. :headbang:

Mel

borninok

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gotta hand it to Vadimir, he can sure do the PR, especially anything macho.

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000

I have a book published in the 1960's about the USSR that describes the Russian people as "Lairs of the highest regard. A race that takes pride in deception."

This was a "canned hunt" no doubt.

humble

May 26, 2011

Since Putin, is smart enough to employ diving for Treasure as a promotion gimmick, which is getting international publicity, creating a discussion here, and having us help spread the word on the internet, then surely Governor Rick Scott, (Florida) would want to conduct a Treasure dive with Salvors in his once a month media campaign to show himself as a common worker spotlighting different occupations.

But, we know this is unlikeky to happen as it would be a conflict of the state's determined interest to villify Treasure Hunters as criminals and regulate professional, and amateur Treasure hunting in Florida, out of existence. humble

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
I have a book published in the 1960's about the USSR that describes the Russian people as "Lairs of the highest regard. A race that takes pride in deception."

I have one published in the 80's that says "all Americans are full of crap"....but i don't believe it! (truth is only 95% of them are.) :)

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000

Dano Sverige said:
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:

I have one published in the 80's that says "all Americans are full of crap"....but i don't believe it! (truth is only 95% of them are.) :)

facepalm.jpg

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other

Hombre

That picture is of a British Actor Patrick Stewart Captain of the Enterprise on Star Trek.. The Next Generation

Your Avatar is Actor Eli Wallach, He was the Bad.. Of the movie Good Bad and The Ugly.. Awesome Movie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions