Thank you to Limo Bob ans all my other Friends on T-Net

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Limo Bob put my wife's kickstarter project over the top this week end! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects...book-and-travel-guide-pirates-editio?ref=live

With only three days to go, Limo Bob's generous pledge - along with all the other pledges from you kind folks
on Treasure Net - "The Explorer's Cookbook and Travel Guide will be going to print very soon. With each pledge
comes rewards, some including a coin from my share of the recoveries, up to a day working with us at the Jupiter Shipwreck site!

Yvonne's book explains how exploration of the New World lead to a better and healthier diet
in this colorful work - I am sure many of you will enjoy!

Thanks again

Capt Dom

Attachments

• Cover-drop-shaddow--Web.gif
    Cover-drop-shaddow--Web.gif
    170.4 KB · Views: 455
  • Cover-drop-shaddow--Web.gif
    Cover-drop-shaddow--Web.gif
    170.4 KB · Views: 319

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Congratulations to you both! :headbang:

Tom

fladiverdown

Aug 23, 2010
Congratulations to the Addarios. :icon_thumleft: Just goes to show you what hard work and determination will do.

T - net in general, but the "Shipwreck" threads seem to contain many published authors and skilled writers. Keep up the good work.

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Oh boy... :o ...I should have put my glasses on before I hit that button, I thought it said cancel transaction... :BangHead:

Only joking with you Captain Dom, Congratulations! :occasion14:

Please tell the Mrs. that it was my pleasure to be a part of this project and I look forward to reading all the great recipes :read2: and sampling all the different foods from the various cultures.

You know it makes me feel good, to help another human being get through something that they are so passionate about. weather its a book they are trying to get published, or a metal detector that they are trying to fix, or a coin that they are trying to identify...it doesn't matter how big or small a mission they are on but its the fact that they are so determined to find their way...and to see the community of people they surround themselves with reach out to help them find there way....that's what its all about for me...

williamswilliam

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh that's great! I believe they are providing best services. Maybe one day I will use their services who know huh. Hey do they guys provide limo's for the marriage event's?

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This is a great book. I can't cook, but Yvonne's instructions are so simple even I managed to make the shrimp creole and it was delicious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions