nomenclature 25

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
This is the last of this post . Some of you may be happy it is over . And than .....some of you may have liked this post. I hope that most of you have downloadedal these pages for future research . Let me know what you think about it . Cornelius

Attachments

• nomenclature 25.jpg
    nomenclature 25.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 214

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Cornelius, thank you very much for these translations/explanations etc. They are very much appreciated, I am sure by all who take the time to read them. Steve.

OP
OP
cornelis 816

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
I thank all you guys for the interest you have shown into this post . I was very happy to do this for the interested people . And with interest I mean the real treasure divers and salvagers . There is a lot more information I have . Ofcourse this may only be of interest to about 10% of the members of this forum , but still I would like to contribute this info for the benefit of all . Thanks again my friends . Cornelius

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread