FEDERAL WATERS SEARCH/SALVAGE...

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Someone who can jump up on their wallet and
in doing so impress the right - truly black pirates of the 21st century!

You can identify them by the size of their organ...ization and law degrees, but
watch out....
you may be better off dealing with these
guys...

Attachments

• Native genial wear.jpg
    Native genial wear.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 859
OP
OP
Shawmen

Shawmen

Sep 7, 2010
Tango Charlie

That's great... Federal Water permits are now handled by two Jabonies, wearing wooden condoms, on what was formerly known as Gilligans Island...Anyone got a smoke-signal address on these guys??? Gotta get the ball rolling already before next season...........

OP
OP
Shawmen

Shawmen

Sep 7, 2010
Tango Charlie

OK...gotta throw this one back on top since the gentlemen in wooden condoms never returned my smoke signal...
Ivan, Bikerlawyer, Aquanut, Steve, Darren, Jason, Lynn, Au, Pcola, Dell, Dom, Greg, Bonnie, ANYBODY?????? The internet searches are leading to sites w/so much legalese <sp?>, that I just can't figure it out...WHO HANDLES SEARCH/SALVAGE PERMITS FOR FEDERAL WATERS OFF FLORIDAS EAST COAST???

TIA...
Dive safe and Good Hunting...

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Shawmen said:

OK...gotta throw this one back on top since the gentlemen in wooden condoms never returned my smoke signal...
Ivan, Bikerlawyer, Aquanut, Steve, Darren, Jason, Lynn, Au, Pcola, Dell, Dom, Greg, Bonnie, ANYBODY?????? The internet searches are leading to sites w/so much legalese <sp?>, that I just can't figure it out...WHO HANDLES SEARCH/SALVAGE PERMITS FOR FEDERAL WATERS OFF FLORIDAS EAST COAST???

TIA...
Dive safe and Good Hunting...

Shawmen,
If you want to file for a permit in Federal waters off the East Coast of Florida ? Contact any Admiralty Attorney in any State and he will file a claim for you. First you have to make sure the wreck is in Federal Waters. If the Wreck is in the Florida Keys on the East Coast, I think you have to deal with the Florida Marine Sanctuary if the wreck is in water less then 300 feet deep. If it is a Spanish Wreck ? Good Luck. If you have any other questions ? PM me, I'll help you with info, if I can. :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread