PIRATES COVE.

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Well I would like to let everyone know that I am having a WEBSITE built. This site will be very unusual. It will be animated.
The opening scene will be a Full moon over the ocean. Coming into view will be a Sailing ship. It will sail across the screen and will show a Pirates Flag.
The next scene will show the remains of a sunken ship and as time goes by the ship will disappear and all you see is the ballast pile and a few scattered cannons and gold coins everywhere. Then it will show modern divers recovering gold coins and other items.
Of course this is presented to get people interested in becoming a member from all over the world.
I will also be looking for INVESTORS.
To become a CHARTER MEMBER for Life will cost $100.00.
This Certificate is a Pre Construction donation and cannot be returned.
I will provide more information and details as things are worked out.
What do you think?
I value you opinions.
Thanks
Peg Leg

C

colmn

Just wondering. Did you get very many display donations from your other post ? How many items from you own collection do you have for displaying at this time.

Thanks.

C

colmn

I hope this answers your question about WHAT AM I DONATING.

I hope you don't feel I was trying to pry or anything Peg Leg, that wasn't my intention. I was just interested in what a guy might be able to see @ your new place, thats all. It looks like you have a good deal of items already. Items that I would enjoy taking a gander at.

Sorry if my other post offended in anyway.

fldiver

Mar 12, 2006
Be careful of the Lease structure, many times it looks cheap but they're actually tying you up in a Triple Net Lease. They can get expensive and are not a good idea without reserve capital and a good cash flow already established.

fldiver

Mar 12, 2006
Peg Leg I realize it's a NEW VENTURE, I'm just trying to warn you of PITFALLS that I see people find themselves in. I've done the buildout for quite a few commercial ventures such as restaraunts, nightclubs, daycare centers, health clubs, retail stores etc... Sometimes these ventures go belly up or never get started because of the costs involved that were severely underestimated or not thought of at all, the lease structure, local legalities and the build out cost as a result of the other two being major culprits. If you happen to luck up and find a place that has everything you need and two months after the grand opening the cooler goes out or the A/C has to be replaced, then you have to pay for it under a Triple Net Lease. I want to see this idea of yours take off so I'm just offering advice from the point of view of a General Contractor having worked on these types of projects and also having seen people literally choke, cry, scream, cuss and other things when they find out the realistic cost of their dreams. I'm just offering insight towards your success.

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PegLeg,

You asked for help from folks on this forum... divers needed immediately for "Ghost Ship" Project, artist needed to create artwork for Pirates Cove, artifact donations needed for Pirates Cove, money for Membership Certificates for Pirates Cove... etc.etc.etc.

I personally took much of my time to offer you my advice, artwork, treasure hunting & diving capabilities, and so on. You did nothing but give me the run around and failed to accept any help. You had a "team" already working on your projects so I don't understand why you would even waste anyone's time here on this forum asking for divers. You offered a silver bar for the artwork but never sent me a pic of this bar when I requested to see it before submitting any artwork for your Pirates Cove project and now you have backed out of asking for help on that because you have someone in your family doing it. One would think that you would have exhausted all resources available to you before putting your offer up on the forum!

I have always been one to be supportive of others dreams and have many of my own. But you have gone about this all wrong. You need to do the research, ground work, and obtain the capital to get your projects going BEFORE you ask for anymore "help"!! And maybe think about what you have been asking for and figure out why people have not put their necks out to help you in your endeavors.

I am not trying to be mean spirited or malicious here, but you should not be upset or resentful toward the folks on this forum for not helping you and for not donating anything toward your projects. There is a lesson to be learned here in diplomacy! Best of luck to you on your projects... now let's end this thread and get back to treasure hunting topics PLEASE!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread