Martin Meylach

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I think Marty is still around. He is into his 80's now.

Marty had a treasure salvage company with Phil Vetrano up until a few years ago. There is some information here:

Go to www.sunbiz.org.
on the left hand side choose :look up a business name
search for JC Recovery

Tom

OP
OP
th2011

th2011

Jan 1, 2011
Murphy, NC
Detector(s) used
CZ-20
mad4wrecks said:
I think Marty is still around. He is into his 80's now.
Thank you Tom.

Ed

Marty had a treasure salvage company with Phil Vetrano up until a few years ago. There is some information here:

Go to www.sunbiz.org.
on the left hand side choose :look up a business name
search for JC Recovery

Tom

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
Marty is still around and doing well. I just talked to him over the weekend. He recently provided me with some fantastic sketches for a report I was working on. I hope I am doing half as well if I live to be 84. The address Dave provided is correct. I will call Marty and see if it is OK to pass along his phone number to you in a PM.

pvet7521

Dec 30, 2010
New York
Detector(s) used
Whites, Aquapulse, Grometrics
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Phil Vetrano here.
Marty's still alive, sells nautical jewelry now but has a world of TH knowledge in his head. you can reach him through his business phone # 305 271 0372. Why do you ask about him?

Marsdz

Apr 7, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Phil:

Yup he’s still kicking! One tough treasure hunter.
María

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20210409_222205.jpg
20210409_222121.jpg

Thank you marsdz...Marty and I at the house in 2016 with some treasure !!

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW..

A 10 year old thread answered with a 5 year old picture!!!!

hahahahaha
:occasion14:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you see xaos.....I rather like those photos because they show Marty and I in a really happy time. Long time ago with info gleaned from Marty meylach and Chuck mitchell I was able to recover some coins. A few of which Marty and I are holding in the picture. This same info which these 2 legends were so kind to share with me had me recover 6 more treasure coins last month among other artifacts. So xaos im rather fond of 93 year old Marty meylach. The man pioneered treasure hunting and without contributions from men like Marty a forum like this wouldn't even exist. This guy was the O.G.of treasure hunting.....he showed me more in my own backyard than I ever thought was still out there !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you see xaos.....I rather like those photos because they show Marty and I in a really happy time. Long time ago with info gleaned from Marty meylach and Chuck mitchell I was able to recover some coins. A few of which Marty and I are holding in the picture. This same info which these 2 legends were so kind to share with me had me recover 6 more treasure coins last month among other artifacts. So xaos im rather fond of 93 year old Marty meylach. The man pioneered treasure hunting and without contributions from men like Marty a forum like this wouldn't even exist. This guy was the O.G.of treasure hunting.....he showed me more in my own backyard than I ever thought was still out there !!

Well put Bart:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions