Shipwreck Bar & Grille

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Re: Shipwreck Bar & Grille

Nice! That outside area would be a great area. Is it going to be open air with a roof? Its too bad that it was left to rot in the weather. You treasure hunters do some nice work! I was working today finishing a wall around a patio. I poured, skreeded, and finished the 12 x 14 concrete patio floor, and left a 4' garden area on one side, about 4 weeks ago. I built a foam wall around it and hung a 42" wide door on the front. I stuccoed the outside last week before we went away and painted it, and today I stuccoed the inside. It all looks like a masonary wall. I will take some pics tomorrow. I have one of the floor being finished I think. The 4 x 8' slab in front of the double doors I did when I finished that addition. The rest of the house has that block with the horizontal mortar line and some slight texture. Old time stuff. I was going to stucco the whole house so it looked new, but I was whipped and just did it like the rest was. Where the stockade fence is in the pic is where the foam wall went, and in front of the slab and over to the right, where it butted up to the house. The same day the patio was poured I did a walkway 7' x 40', a patio in front of the house, and cut out a sunken part of the driveway. When the house was built, they buried some vegetation, and the driveway sank, no one ever fixed it. So I cut out the sunken area, formed it all wider and it is like new. It took me a week or more to dig it all out and form it.

Attachments

• lately 010.jpg
    lately 010.jpg
    685.8 KB · Views: 1,017

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Yeah, I saw that last night, good pics of the cannons.

cpt scuba

Jul 17, 2006

what the adress of the new bar ... ill be over soon need cold beer and pirates for company

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi CaptScuba
The address is 1511 N Old Dixie Hwy Jupiter Fl 33469. Sorry for the delayed reply. Been pretty busy. Look forward to seeing you.
Seahunter

treshuntintom

May 24, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Scott,thanks for posting your address.Had a Sim card failure in my phone and lost everything.Pics will be on the way as soon as I get them back,will make copies and forward to you.Have great rest of weekend.Tom

cpt scuba

Jul 17, 2006

thanks scott .. ill be over ...did you ever get an air lift built .. i still have a compressor that would make a good one probly 4 inch or so .moves a lot of sand in shallow water

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010

For airlifts and that material you should visit Less Savege in Orlando . Cornelius

cpt scuba

Jul 17, 2006

scott its gas small compact .... it will run a 4 in air lift .. would be great for undermining those flat slabs of rock ... one guy runs the lift one guy works the fallout with MD.. its what we always used after the mail box holes were blown in the old days on the 1733 wrecks.. let me know if you want to build one you can have the compressor

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Scott, those pictures of the roof still make my back hurt. :-) We got her done though. Who's the goofy treasure hunter in the 4th pic? lol

We will be up Saturday night and will stop by to see you. We're staying on my boat and want to try out my new glass bottom kayak at the inlet. Have to come back Sunday, but we're looking forward to seeing you and the progress I have missed at the restaurant the last few weeks.

Capt Scuba - We built a lot of induction dredges last year, and have already assembled everything EXCEPT the compressor to make a 4" air lift, so yeah, I'm betting Scott will take you up on that deal. Awesome!

Jason

Attachments

• kayak.jpg
    kayak.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 592

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Glass bottom kayak Jason how neat, that would be good for taking photos too! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi CptScuba
That would be really cool this summer.

Jason
That is really neat. Looking forward to your visit.

Scott

cpt scuba

Jul 17, 2006

scott glad you can use compressor ... ill get it out of the barn clean the carb give it a tune up and get it ready let me know when you are ready for it

Leebo in SC

Jul 4, 2006
Upstate SC
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey SeaHunter, I hope to come down soon and check out your bar. Hope you got plenty of Jimmy Beam and Jager. lol

Leebo

rumracer

May 31, 2006

My buddy Devon is down in jupiter for a few weeks, i told him to hit you guys up. Hes a legit watermen from Nj.

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We have made a little progress and hope to open in the next month or so. Here are some new pictures.

Attachments

• Shipwreck 021.JPG
    Shipwreck 021.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 331
  • Shipwreck Bar & Grille 004.JPG
    Shipwreck Bar & Grille 004.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 327
OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Two more.

Attachments

• Shipwreck Bar & Grille 011.JPG
    Shipwreck Bar & Grille 011.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 481
  • Shipwreck Bar & Grille 017.JPG
    Shipwreck Bar & Grille 017.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 458

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Looking nice Seahunter, the only thing missing was someone tossing pieces of eight, to inspire customers! :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread