Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Re: Shipwreck Bar & Grille

I stopped by and saw the restaurant on my way back from Sebastian last night, it's really looking great and the decorations are incredible, can't wait to see them all in their places. Mostly, I can't wait to have a few beers and some good food with my pirate brethren. I think we will all feel quite at home there. Who's buying?

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Re: Shipwreck Bar & Grille

WOwoWow!! your place is looking totally amazing SEAHUNTER! Congrats.

I did notice one glaring omission in your establishment though...... scantily clad serving wenches! :love10:

cpt scuba

Jul 17, 2006
scott when do you need the compressor for the air lift .. i drug it out of the barn .. will clean and service it this weekend .. can bring over after that let me know

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Wow...the place looks fantastic!
So...when is the Grand Opening?

Sharecropper

Feb 27, 2009
SeaHunter - My hunting buddy and me are headed to Jupiter around the first of June. We've been hearing all about your place. Will you be open for business by then?

Hangingfor8

Dec 16, 2007
New Smyrna Beach, Florida 32168
Detector(s) used
Minelab and Aquapulse
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Scott,
The place looks great. I'm hoping to swing through and see it as soon as it opens. It sure looks like a top notch operation as normal with everything you're involved in. We should do a big salvors/treasure hunter party there in the near future.
ttyl,
Will

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize for not answering your posts. I have been a little preoccupied. Look forward to seeing everyone when we open in a couple months.
Scott

Attachments

• IMG_0828.JPG
    IMG_0828.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0817.JPG
    IMG_0817.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0812.JPG
    IMG_0812.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0808.JPG
    IMG_0808.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0806.JPG
    IMG_0806.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0797.JPG
    IMG_0797.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Bro, the place is looking outstanding!!!!! Wow, wow and wow!!!!! looking forward to having diner and a few drinks!!! Congratulations Scott!!!!

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Chagy. Look forward to seeing you. It is coming up on six years since we all spent that weekend in October 2006 here at the Jupiter Wreck. Maybe we could all get together for a reunion in October of this year and dive the wreck and enjoy some food and drinks at the Shipwreck Bar & Grille. Hopefully we can get Joe (RioBravo) to come from the Virgin Islands and join us.
Seahunter

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Scott last time I was at your house you showed me the blue prints of the restaurant at the time you were still in negotiations so it was just and idea, a dream, and look at it know!!!! It looks fantastic...Another dream come true!!!!

The reunion sounds great, let me know and I will be there. If there is anything I can do to help call me.....

Chagy.....

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats Seahunter,
Sweet layout of your New Establishment.
Picture #2 has the cannon hidden in the background.
Can't wait to see that into place.
Best of wishes Sir
Seahunter02.gif

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great looking place!!!! how about a pre grand opening party that all members of this forum are invited to?? just a idea. i will definitely visit your place when it opens up. best of luck to you!!!!!!!
chuck.

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Good Eye Trembull, I didn't see the cannon back there...it is truly impressive. I have a better pic of it, but I'll let ScottPost the pics when it is installed. The place looks GREAT Scott, congratulations! I'll be up there a lot starting next week, need to finish cleaning up the boat and getting her listed for sale. See you soon.

Jason

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now all you need are the best seafood cooks in south Florida!

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we have the best chef in the area. You will have to come check out the food after we open. We are getting closer. Furniture will be coming in soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0853.JPG
    IMG_0853.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we have the best chef in the area. You will have to come check out the food after we open. We are getting closer. Furniture will be coming in soon.

Hope to make it down in the coming months. I live in Idaho, but bought a condo in Ft. Pierce last summer, so hope to be down soon if work will allow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread