Sunken Treasure Book Club Meeting

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The meeting is absolutely open to the public and the admission to the FUN show has always been free. I know that Syd and KT Jones will be there and Bob Baer will be there. Me too. I heard that some other authors would be there too, but I have not heard for sure from Dave Crooks on this.

Don't miss us at the Sunken Treasure Literature Club meeting at the FUN (Florida United Numismatists) annual winter show in Orlando. The meeting will be on Friday, January 6th in room S330H (that's the South Concourse) in the convention center on International Drive. The meeting runs from 1 to 5 pm.

Ernie Richards is co-host... he may know more.

http://www.enrada.com/

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Sunken Treasure Literature Club meets once a year in conjunction with the Florida United Numismatic (FUN) winter coin show in Florida.

The purpose of the club is to share information about books and auction catalogs on the topics of shipwreck coins, artifacts, and treasure salvage. Typically, 40 to 50 people attend meetings, including quite a few authors. The club is a great way to network and locate hard-to-find titles, and to find information about a particular topic, shipwreck or coin.

For more information, contact Dave Crooks at [email protected]

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
signumops,
I wanted to see you at the meeting, but Debs Birthday weekend starts then and I already promised to take her to Sebastion Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
I guess I'll catch up with you later.
Aquanut

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Aquanut:
We went out magging on the 30th and it was beautiful. Today.... brrrrr. Take you mucklucks and woolies. The boat is at Capt. Butchers, BTW. Great outside bar, but too cold to drink there this weekend. Good luck with that!

divewrecks

Bronze Member
Sep 7, 2004
Down South - Marietta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE (land), Aquapulse AQ1B (sea), Fisher CZ-20 (water, beach), Fisher 1266X (woods)
So, how was the STLC meeting this year? Anyone here attend? Wish I could have made it.

Stan

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
We could not stay long but it was nice to make new acquaintances and see some old friends. These were the attendees:

Ernie Richards
Dave Crooks
Alan Sadwin
Sandy Sadwin
Dale Schroeder
George Brown
Craig Thomas
Sabrina Brown
Mike Brown
Craig Boyd
Ricardo Sequeira
John Pullin