ATTORNEY PETER HESS

Escudoman

Jul 16, 2011
California
My father will be very sad as he and Peter were friends. My father just talked to him the day before yesterday. Peter was going to work for my father on a project. He will be missed.
Gerrison

Alexandre

Bronze Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lisbon
From the Hess family

"Friends of Peter Hess:

It's with much sadness that I tell you that Peter passed away this morning. I know you all meant the world to him, and, of course, he leaves behind his 10-year-old son Benjamin.

There will be information about services in a day or two in the News Journal. Please visit delawareonline.com for more information."

Whittman

Oct 4, 2005
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers
I have heard through friends that Peter passed away in his sleep. Peter was relatively young, in shape, and took care of himself. I was just out diving with him in November. This is just another horrible reminder that life is way too short.

piratediver

Jun 29, 2006
newport, Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peter was a great guy and one of the best advocates for private sector shipwreck exploration. He spoke to my class at the Naval War College every year and always gave a fine presentation. He had a great sense of humor and was also one hell of a diver.

Fair winds and following seas my friend, until we meet again.

Pirate Diver

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Peter was working on a project for ARS/GME and had completed his work for us just a short time ago, He will be missed in many different ways, he was a great person and beleaved in doing what was right
Our thoughts at ARS/GME will be with Peters family

Bobby Pritchett

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread