Treasure from the Caribbean

Bill

Mar 19, 2003
Cocoa Beach
The silver bar at the top is about 12#, and obviously has not been cleaned, so we don’t know about mint marks or assay marks. The coins are all Spanish silver reales, and range in date from mid 1600's to 1700.
I am now asking you forum members for some help. We are in need of venture capital to finish the salvage operations. We don’t need a salvage company, or divers, or boats or equipment. We just need the financier. Anyone able to help us will become a partner in the venture. This is not a U.S. jurisdiction project, so meticulous details need to be addressed. We are professionals, and have been doing this for over 40 years. Contact can be made by PM or email, but not on an open forum. I will show some of the cannon again, and the treasure.
Bill

Attachments

• Picture-coins-005-1.jpg
    Picture-coins-005-1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 420

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Your cannons are late 18th century and French- do they come from the same wreck as your Spanish 17th century silver?

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
Bill! If I might ask. Why would you need a financer? With the finds you've made, looks like you would sell some and let the finds finance you? Plus you say you've been a salver of sunken ships for years! Looks like you would be flush enough to go for it yourself by now? Or by this time know people that would be happy to join you?
What amount of money are you looking for a person to put up anyway? And does the new partner have any say in anything or the right to go on the hunt with you? With in a 100 miles where is this recovery to take place? I ask these questions in a respectful way and I don't think there out of line. Good Luck.

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It seems you have different mints...Lima and Potosi....I can also see the Jerusalem Cross 1652-1772

All the best,

Chagy.....

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the bar for-sale?
Most of the reales...razor blades...your wreck in a high energy zone? few workable days...most days spent on land...gets kinda expensive...

Trez

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
How it is possible that I can not see the pictures??? I am not too much skilful in computers, that 's right, but everybody talks about maps and photos and I see nothing, damn! It makes me nervious. Tell me what to do or what to download, please.

Thanks!
Lobo

Bill said:

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Bill, How long has it been since those cannon were recovered?

mnm

May 17, 2006
Wow , nice finds , how I would love to stumble onto something like this . Looks like it could finance itself this venture of yours , keep everyone posted about your finding an awesome part of history .... :)

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Rut ro....Fisheye smells something fishy here, eh Bill?

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
FISHEYE said:
bill,
you found those cannon over a year ago an said there were more an you havent sold them yet to finance your operation?why?

a old post:http://www.treasurenet.com/f/index.php?topic=21282.0

That thread was started by Reef Runner who became a member that same day Oct. 5 2005 and never posted again, Bill if you have been a member since 2003 why didnt you reply to that thread back then?

All the best,

Chagy.........

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
gdaddyflex said:
Rut ro....Fisheye smells something fishy here, eh Bill?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

Bill, if you have recovered this much you shouldn't have a hard time finding anyone who would finance your wreck. But something smells like a foot, a foot thats been lodged up, way up in someones a$$! Not to say you are trying to scam anyone, but its very odd.

I think you would have to explain your operation and details (not location or anything to give it away) to help us understand whats going on. There are some very serious members here who have the money and connections to help finance an operation. An explanation would boost your credibility.

Robert in SC

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
FISHEYE said:
you found those cannon over a year ago an said there were more an you havent sold them yet to finance your operation?why? a old post:http://www.treasurenet.com/f/index.php?topic=21282.0

Good memory, Fisheye. I knew I has seen those pics before, but I couldn't find them in the search.

Bill, are you reefrunner? I noticed your emails are almost the same. You can imagine how many times people have asked for money on this forum, so please reply and let us know what's up.

Best to you,
Darren

OP
OP
Bill

Bill

Mar 19, 2003
Cocoa Beach
The cannons and coins are from three different wrecks. As I posted earlier, I will not discuss this on an open forum. All of the forum members questions are logical, but we have not received enough private responses as of yet to reveal anymore. However, some of you so-called experts are way off with your identification and dating.

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Nothing brings the investors running like secrecy and rudeness...good luck with that Bill...you'll need it!

Jason

C

Carson Karma

But something smells like a foot, a foot thats been lodged up, way up in someones a$$! (RGacy)

lol!!!!!!!!!!!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
darren,

i did remember seeing those cannon pics here before,so i did a search with my forked stick on yahoo for them.and found them here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread