GHOST WRECKS

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Well this should make some people very happy and make me happy at the same time.
I want to talk about GHOST WRECKS-MY GHOST WRECKS.
I will not got over everything that has been done up to 3 weeks ago.
How did I arrived at my conclusions.
O.K. on the wreck that was found most recent with a s.s.sonar. I sent the scan to a few models ship builders that I know. These builders are not toy makers. Their models sell for about $2,000 up and they build them to scale 1/64 is the small ones.
They were able to scale some of the structure that was visable and from there conclude the lenght and the general size of this wreck.
The wreck is 55 feet long and is not a flat bottom boat. They also added that according to the cut of the wood and the overall design that this was made in the early 1800's. There is nothing that shows that this ship is important or that it ever carried anything worth looking at or spending much time on but I do plan to do a little research just to see what it is and why is it where it is.
Let me tell you that the Charts from the 1800's are WRONG and in Fact Charts from the 1990's are wrong PERIOD.
I have been told MANY times to do Research. I have done enough research and have persured all facets and still come to the same conclusion THIS IS A VERY EARLY WRECK-maybe from the 1600's but this cannot be proved until something is recovered and proper test are conducted. I understand this. This is why I have consulted with several known professionals that are NOT in the Treasure Hunting business.
If you will recall I sent the CRAB TRAP scan to a NASA Engineer at the Kennedy Space Center. This person does research on grains of sand and rocks from Mars so he knows how and what to look for. After a few weeks he told me that I was correct. This scan shows a ship wreck and yes there was a small cannon and a large cannon. He also said that this ship WAS 53.6 feet long and yes there were two man made objects attached to the railing of this ship toward the bow. There were also parts of the rudder still attached and there was a hole in the Stern and the ship was laying at a 43 degree angle.
Once the program was installed he was able to do a 3D layout of the ship like a CAD program but much more in detail. The computer and program cost over $25,000,000.00.
There is no way in hell that my little computer can handle anything he could give me and since this was done on a Government computer could he put it on a disc-this would be a serious NO NO.
I was then contacted by a person that does Computer Graphics who is also a Thee. I gave him a copy of the scan. He talked about increasing the PIXELS. Guess what he was able to see both cannons and the Ox yokes on the railings. The most outstanding object was the small cannon that measured to be 36" long. The exact size that an eyewitness said he saw over 30 years ago. This gentleman spent yesterday evening at my home and came to an agreement that was agreed upon by all parties involved.
Well my friends this is where things stand at the present time, We plan to do a COMPLETE SURVEY of the whole area with first a Mag and then with a Metal Detector. We will do it in grids.
Thanks
Peg Leg
PS:
How these ships got here no one knows
But I believe that the Ghost ship was driven by a storm surge and was busted up by reefs. The other ship? I have no clue/ idea but time will tell.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread