The salvage vessel Huntress

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pvet7521 said:
I had some survey work that was done in the keys by the huntress in 2005. I cant remember who it was that did the work. Anyone help out?
WHAT? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
P

pvet7521

Dec 30, 2010
New York
Detector(s) used
Whites, Aquapulse, Grometrics
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I would like to know if anyone knows who owns the Huntress, its a salvage vessel working in the keys. Or if anyone knows if it is at all connected to the Fishers. I found some mapping done on Nobeltec 3d software and I cant remember who did this survey.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If you go to Google or any search, type in USCG boat names documentation, and 60 boats with the Huntress name will come up. It will have the name of the owner, home port, length, useage, etc. I didnt see any I thought might be it. Carl Fismer does all the Magging for the Fishers, or at least used to. Did you have it done through Treasure Inc, or the Fishers? That might help narrow it down.

OP
OP
P

pvet7521

Dec 30, 2010
New York
Detector(s) used
Whites, Aquapulse, Grometrics
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thanks Tom your on the money as usual. I thought it was them but i have so much documentation on that wreck site things get mixed together, I never labeled that folder , never happen to Marty.

Phil

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions