4th Annual Treasure Hunters Cookout!

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
Hey guys , don't let John guess about who is coming or not . He is taking it upon him to make this meeting a success . So , why not give him an accurate count of who is there to enjoy this meet . I cannot make it this year and I informed John . Look at the risk he is taking by arramging all of this . Please commit yourself and give John something to go by . Cornelius

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Trembull,
Do that! I've decided to go ahead with this, maybe for the last time. We've got two guys that can't even make this, sending major donations to see it happen. I can't believe that all the people that have attended in the past and those that wanted to and couldn't get here before can't take the trouble now. This is free, for goodness sake! The party is not easy to put together and I would really be disappointed if all my pirates don't show! What is it with you guys, you just can't be bothered? I've committed a lot of friends and money to make this happen so let me know if you are coming or not.
Aquanut

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am very much looking forward to being there! I will even help you out with anything you need. I am about 45 mins east of you and 45 mins or so from Sebastian.
I plan on camping down at Sebastian state park or long point Friday and Saturday and doing some detecting.
Let me know if I can help!
Chuck.

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Aquanut:
I will be there, Randy and Louise and Denise Andrews will be there, Travis and Joe Tinney will be there, Syd and KT Jones will be there, Bob Baer said he would like to be there... maybe a few more including Joel Ruth, Terry Tate, the Koenigs, and Dan Wukits.

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Aquanut:
I have had a few people ask me about wrecks along the coast here. How bout I bring a big map on butcher paper of the coast from Jax south to Liquordale and we can all sit around and mark it up, then when the event is over, we can photo the thing and post it on Tnet? Anybody else give a yay or nay on that idea. Would be fun.

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Hey Aquanut:
I have had a few people ask me about wrecks along the coast here. How bout I bring a big map on butcher paper of the coast from Jax south to Liquordale and we can all sit around and mark it up, then when the event is over, we can photo the thing and post it on Tnet? Anybody else give a yay or nay on that idea. Would be fun.

Signumops...That sounds like a great idea! I was also thinking about bringing copies of the beach sites from Aquarina down to the Power Plant below Ft. Pierce for those beach hunter's unfamiliar with the area. Also, thanks for your friendship and letting me know that a bunch of old friends are gonna make it!
Aquanut

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
I am very much looking forward to being there! I will even help you out with anything you need. I am about 45 mins east of you and 45 mins or so from Sebastian.
I plan on camping down at Sebastian state park or long point Friday and Saturday and doing some detecting.
Let me know if I can help!
Chuck.
Chuck, Thanks for the offer to help. I'll be in touch as soon as I have an idea of how many guys are gonna make it.
Aquanut

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEY JOHN,I'LL BE THERE WITH MY PIRATE WENCH,BARBARA.....MIKE ANYTHING I MIGHT BRING

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
HEY JOHN,I'LL BE THERE WITH MY PIRATE WENCH,BARBARA.....MIKE ANYTHING I MIGHT BRING

Good to have you guys. I'll get back to you on what you can bring to help out. Thanks for your support and letting me know you'll be coming!
Aquanut

vacavala

Sep 13, 2007
Sebastian Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aqua
Hey John, We will be there with bells on, We are opening a pub irish/pirate just 4 miles up the road in Sebastian so if you need to keep the kegs cold beforehand We have the fridges for it also anyone who wants to park an rv or tent is welcome, no power or water just a place to camp maybe we should get a portapotti, I'll look into that, Also there's a few guys with C no;s in sebatiann that are not part of this website, I'll invite them and and B brisbane this is his Zipcode and he will make a welcome add, let me know John it is your party..........John (vacavala)

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Hey John, We will be there with bells on, We are opening a pub irish/pirate just 4 miles up the road in Sebastian so if you need to keep the kegs cold beforehand We have the fridges for it also anyone who wants to park an rv or tent is welcome, no power or water just a place to camp maybe we should get a portapotti, I'll look into that, Also there's a few guys with C no;s in sebatiann that are not part of this website, I'll invite them and and B brisbane this is his Zipcode and he will make a welcome add, let me know John it is your party..........John (vacavala)

Hey Vacalava,
Glad to hear you are coming and also glad to hear you are opening a place where this Irish Pirate will feel at home! Invite everyone and also keep the camping in mind. There are a few that camped out at my house last year and probably will want that option again. I'm leaning more to canned beer because last year the keg was still full after the party. The beer in the coolers was just about gone though... go figure.??

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
John, barring unforseen circumstances, Monica and I will be there. Will try to talk Capt. Dom and Yvonne in attending.

Tom

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Hey Tom, I was hoping you guys would make it this time. Dom and Yvonne will enjoy it if they come too!
John

Denniss

Jan 7, 2011
Fort Pierce, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Fisher Impulse, Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I plan on being there, what can I bring, help out with.

Denniss

Jan 7, 2011
Fort Pierce, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Fisher Impulse, Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Dania Beach, just south of Fort Lauderdale. I don't work fridays, so I'll probably be up there friday, if you need help setting up anything I'm available

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Dania Beach, just south of Fort Lauderdale. I don't work fridays, so I'll probably be up there friday, if you need help setting up anything I'm available
I'll be at the Pennwood on Friday. I know I'll need folding chairs and tables. I'm going to list stuff that people could bring in about a week. I know things can change and don't want to do it too soon.
Aquanut

Mitch1FL

Oct 6, 2004
Sebastian, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI1500/AT-Pro/Minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should be able to drop by since I live only a mile or two from the Pennwood.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread