Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 4th Annual Treasure Hunter's Cookout!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    nl
    Sep 2010
    14 times
    Hey guys , don't let John guess about who is coming or not . He is taking it upon him to make this meeting a success . So , why not give him an accurate count of who is there to enjoy this meet . I cannot make it this year and I informed John . Look at the risk he is taking by arramging all of this . Please commit yourself and give John something to go by . Cornelius

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
    120 times
    Trembull,
    Do that! I've decided to go ahead with this, maybe for the last time. We've got two guys that can't even make this, sending major donations to see it happen. I can't believe that all the people that have attended in the past and those that wanted to and couldn't get here before can't take the trouble now. This is free, for goodness sake! The party is not easy to put together and I would really be disappointed if all my pirates don't show! What is it with you guys, you just can't be bothered? I've committed a lot of friends and money to make this happen so let me know if you are coming or not.
    Aquanut

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    120 times
    Thanks Cornelius!

us
    Mar 2010
    Crystal River, Florida
    Bounty Hunter QD II, MPX,fisher 1280x
    15 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I'll be there.
    Jeff
    "Does anyone know where the love of god goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours"

us
    chuck

Feb 2007
    spacecoast florida
    fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300
    238 times
    beach detecting, treasure hunting, shipwrecks.
    I am very much looking forward to being there! I will even help you out with anything you need. I am about 45 mins east of you and 45 mins or so from Sebastian.
    I plan on camping down at Sebastian state park or long point Friday and Saturday and doing some detecting.
    Let me know if I can help!
    Chuck.

Feb 2007
    U.S.
    Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
    54 times
    Hey Aquanut:
    I will be there, Randy and Louise and Denise Andrews will be there, Travis and Joe Tinney will be there, Syd and KT Jones will be there, Bob Baer said he would like to be there... maybe a few more including Joel Ruth, Terry Tate, the Koenigs, and Dan Wukits.

Feb 2007
    U.S.
    Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
    54 times
    Hey Aquanut:
    I have had a few people ask me about wrecks along the coast here. How bout I bring a big map on butcher paper of the coast from Jax south to Liquordale and we can all sit around and mark it up, then when the event is over, we can photo the thing and post it on Tnet? Anybody else give a yay or nay on that idea. Would be fun.

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    120 times
    Quote Originally Posted by signumops View Post
    Hey Aquanut:
    I have had a few people ask me about wrecks along the coast here. How bout I bring a big map on butcher paper of the coast from Jax south to Liquordale and we can all sit around and mark it up, then when the event is over, we can photo the thing and post it on Tnet? Anybody else give a yay or nay on that idea. Would be fun.

Signumops...That sounds like a great idea! I was also thinking about bringing copies of the beach sites from Aquarina down to the Power Plant below Ft. Pierce for those beach hunter's unfamiliar with the area. Also, thanks for your friendship and letting me know that a bunch of old friends are gonna make it!
    Aquanut

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    120 times
    Quote Originally Posted by seeker41 View Post
    I am very much looking forward to being there! I will even help you out with anything you need. I am about 45 mins east of you and 45 mins or so from Sebastian.
    I plan on camping down at Sebastian state park or long point Friday and Saturday and doing some detecting.
    Let me know if I can help!
    Chuck.
    Chuck, Thanks for the offer to help. I'll be in touch as soon as I have an idea of how many guys are gonna make it.
    Aquanut

us
    Apr 2009
    Homosassa,Fl.
    minelab sovereign xs & my good old eyes
    9 times
    HEY JOHN,I'LL BE THERE WITH MY PIRATE WENCH,BARBARA.....MIKE ANYTHING I MIGHT BRING

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    120 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thetigers2 View Post
    HEY JOHN,I'LL BE THERE WITH MY PIRATE WENCH,BARBARA.....MIKE ANYTHING I MIGHT BRING

Good to have you guys. I'll get back to you on what you can bring to help out. Thanks for your support and letting me know you'll be coming!
    Aquanut

za
    Sep 2007
    Sebastian Florida
    Fisher 1280x Aqua
    Hey John, We will be there with bells on, We are opening a pub irish/pirate just 4 miles up the road in Sebastian so if you need to keep the kegs cold beforehand We have the fridges for it also anyone who wants to park an rv or tent is welcome, no power or water just a place to camp maybe we should get a portapotti, I'll look into that, Also there's a few guys with C no;s in sebatiann that are not part of this website, I'll invite them and and B brisbane this is his Zipcode and he will make a welcome add, let me know John it is your party..........John (vacavala)

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    120 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vacavala View Post
    Hey John, We will be there with bells on, We are opening a pub irish/pirate just 4 miles up the road in Sebastian so if you need to keep the kegs cold beforehand We have the fridges for it also anyone who wants to park an rv or tent is welcome, no power or water just a place to camp maybe we should get a portapotti, I'll look into that, Also there's a few guys with C no;s in sebatiann that are not part of this website, I'll invite them and and B brisbane this is his Zipcode and he will make a welcome add, let me know John it is your party..........John (vacavala)
    Hey Vacalava,
    Glad to hear you are coming and also glad to hear you are opening a place where this Irish Pirate will feel at home! Invite everyone and also keep the camping in mind. There are a few that camped out at my house last year and probably will want that option again. I'm leaning more to canned beer because last year the keg was still full after the party. The beer in the coolers was just about gone though... go figure.??

us
    discovering & preserving our past for future generations

Dec 2004
    Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
    67 times
    Shipwrecks
    John, barring unforseen circumstances, Monica and I will be there. Will try to talk Capt. Dom and Yvonne in attending.

Tom

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    120 times
    Hey Tom, I was hoping you guys would make it this time. Dom and Yvonne will enjoy it if they come too!
    John

us
    Jan 2011
    Sebastian
    Fisher CZ-21, Gold Bug II
    4 times
    Shipwrecks
    I plan on being there, what can I bring, help out with.

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    120 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Denniss View Post
    I plan on being there, what can I bring, help out with.
    How close are you to Wabasso?

Aquanut

us
    Jan 2011
    Sebastian
    Fisher CZ-21, Gold Bug II
    4 times
    Shipwrecks
    Dania Beach, just south of Fort Lauderdale. I don't work fridays, so I'll probably be up there friday, if you need help setting up anything I'm available

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    120 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Denniss View Post
    Dania Beach, just south of Fort Lauderdale. I don't work fridays, so I'll probably be up there friday, if you need help setting up anything I'm available
    I'll be at the Pennwood on Friday. I know I'll need folding chairs and tables. I'm going to list stuff that people could bring in about a week. I know things can change and don't want to do it too soon.
    Aquanut

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2004
    Sebastian, Florida
    Garrett GTI1500/AT-Pro/Minelab Excalibur
    9 times
    Honorable Mentions (4)
    I should be able to drop by since I live only a mile or two from the Pennwood.
    Vice President Treasure Coast Archeological Society

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors