Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 4th Annual Treasure Hunter's Cookout!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
    154 times

Re: 4th Annual Treasure Hunter's Cookout!

Ivan, you better make it. You have become a fixture just as I have become caretaker.
    Aquanut

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    154 times

This just sent to governor Scott:

As I did last year (with no response as expected) I'm personally inviting you to attend our 4th Annual Treasure Hunter's Cookout. Although this is an informal gathering, with no real political agenda, it is representative of an industry stifled by the Florida legislature. We can show you how government is negatively affecting as many as 50,000 jobs here in Florida by creating laws preventing our industry to flourish coupled with the rerouting of a large tourist trade taking their dollars elsewhere. If interested in at least getting away for a nice Saturday afternoon, the event is: Saturday, April 28th from noon on at the Pennwood Motor Lodge in Wabasso, Florida.
    I promise, you will be glad you came, heck, we all voted for you!

Aquanut
    P.S. anyone else want to invite him?

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    154 times

Well, although Shawmen won't be able to attend this year, he still wants to be a part of the cookout and has sent some help. So my budget has been increased enough to ensure that I'll be able to supply the BBQ ribs so far. Deepsix will be doing his gumbo again so be sure to try it. You won't be disappointed! It's still another 5 weeks away, so we'll update as we go...
    Aquanut

nl
    Sep 2010
    14 times

John , I am so sorry that I cannot make it this year . I will be in California for most of the time . To pay for an airline ticket to Florida , ( comming from Holland ) and a few weeks later again to California , plus paying for all the guests at my wedding aniversary is a little more than I can handle . I would like it very much to meet again with all my good friens ( without mentioning all by name ) but it cannot be done this year . 2013 will be our year . This will give you enough time to build a cabin on the pontoon boat so at least I can stay dry in the storms to come . I will know you will get this done . Cornelius

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    154 times

Cornelius,
    You will be missed this year, but the plan for your boat to operate out of is already in the works. Actually, it's gotten further along than just plan.
    Aquanut

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    154 times
    I just got a surprise check in the mail from another person that can't make the cookout, but thru his generosity will be a big part of it! He's overseas right now, but intends to visit in July or August.
    We're talkin' military turned consultant and still workin'. I hope if he gets here everybody will welcome him as a friend! He's been following us on Tnet and Tworks, but I don't know if he's posted yet. If not and he does, I wouldn't be surprised if you see a "Sommy" posting soon. Sommy just bought most of the beer you guys will be drinkin'.
    Aquanut

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    154 times
    I'll start asking for a head count on who will be showing up in about a week or two. It'll help let me know how much to get together.
    Aquanut

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    154 times
    Hey guys,
    I'd like to see a little more response here. I am starting to be concerned that there isn't enough interest to do a 4th. Is that the case?
    Aquanut

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8929 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    John, I plan to attend baring any unforseen circumstances....... Maybe should take a head count.....

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Your Answer is YES, I am a Recovering Brain Donor

Jul 2010
    South East Coast
    86 times
    To Find that step, Everyone tells you to look out for
    Maybe should take a head count.....

1.[/QUOTE]

I will be attending.. Let me know what I can help do or bring..
    John I can forward my cel number again if need be..
    Daryl

nl
    Sep 2010
    14 times
    Hey guys , don't let John guess about who is coming or not . He is taking it upon him to make this meeting a success . So , why not give him an accurate count of who is there to enjoy this meet . I cannot make it this year and I informed John . Look at the risk he is taking by arramging all of this . Please commit yourself and give John something to go by . Cornelius

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    154 times
    Trembull,
    Do that! I've decided to go ahead with this, maybe for the last time. We've got two guys that can't even make this, sending major donations to see it happen. I can't believe that all the people that have attended in the past and those that wanted to and couldn't get here before can't take the trouble now. This is free, for goodness sake! The party is not easy to put together and I would really be disappointed if all my pirates don't show! What is it with you guys, you just can't be bothered? I've committed a lot of friends and money to make this happen so let me know if you are coming or not.
    Aquanut

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    154 times
    Thanks Cornelius!

us
    Mar 2010
    Crystal River, Florida
    Bounty Hunter QD II, MPX,fisher 1280x
    15 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I'll be there.
    Jeff
    "Does anyone know where the love of god goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours"

us
    chuck

Feb 2007
    spacecoast florida
    fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300
    269 times
    beach detecting, treasure hunting, shipwrecks.
    I am very much looking forward to being there! I will even help you out with anything you need. I am about 45 mins east of you and 45 mins or so from Sebastian.
    I plan on camping down at Sebastian state park or long point Friday and Saturday and doing some detecting.
    Let me know if I can help!
    Chuck.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors