4th Annual Treasure Hunters Cookout!

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I am bringing two sets of dive gear and another instructor is bringing gear so there will be free scuba lessons at the pool for those of you that want to try it out.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you guys all have a fantastic time today...I know you will! Wish I could be there to take part in the camaraderie. Looking forward to the pics I know you will be sharing.

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Anyone thinking straight enough to say how it went? I know it was a blast!

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
I wish I had more pictures to share, but this should hold you over till the pro's get it together...lol...enjoy! Chagy and CaptHawk.jpg Jason and Trembull.jpg Jeff and Cornelius checking their tickets.jpg That pretty young lady in the front row won herself some real treasure, know wonder...look at al.jpg Treasure Hunters.jpg Tommy, thinking he might be the next winner!.jpg

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it was a good time and I hope it all went down without too much hassle. If you plan one for next year I will make it a point to attend, that's if you don't mind a couple of crazy canuk treasure hunters from the great white north crashing the party.
ZDD

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Firstly, thank-you John and all the crew who did the work!! :notworthy:

What an excellent event!

Meeting the "faces" behind the computers was awesome!

There was not enough time to talk to everyone for sure!

I don't know where all my pictures went, as my camera has way less than I "remember" taking.

I know it's been said before but honestly the people we find in the adventures are the greatest treasures!!

Cookout 006.jpg Cookout 001.jpg Cookout 010.jpg Cookout 008.jpg

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Monica and I had a great time seeing old friends and meeting a lot of new people, especially people I have been conversing with here on Treasurenet and have never had the chance to meet. Graffix Girl, Trembull, Comfortably Numb, AU Dreamers, Seeker, Seeker41 & his wife, and BigDogDad immediately come to mind.

I will post some pictures soon.

It was also great to see my ARRG Inc. buddies again, Chagy, Salvor6 and Scubafinder.

Thanks to John Redman & Debbie, Tommy Vawter & Teresa and all the other folks that made this event possible.

Tom

Last edited:

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Ahoy mates!!!!

I would like to thank John Aquanut and everyone involved organizing this event!!!!

We had a really great time. It was a pleasure meeting everyone!!!!

I only tuck a few pictures; here are some with Capt. Greg Bounds and the Gold Hound crew, Capt. Bonnie Schubert, Jim Withaker and some of my ARRG partners, Pete Salvor6, Jason Scubafinder and Tom mad4wrecks….It was great to see you guys again!!!

DSC02474.JPG
DSC02475.JPG
DSC02473.JPG
DSC02476.JPG
DSC02471.JPG

GOHO

Apr 13, 2008
I want to thank John and everyone envolved in putting this event together.. I had a Great time seeing and talking with everyone! Looking forward to the 5th Annual Cookout!!!!

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It was my first time at one of the get togethers. I had a good time and met a lot of interesting treasure hunters. Thank you John, and everybody else who helped put it together. I hope I can attend the next one.

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
John
I had a SUPER great time, Thank you and Ms Debbie for putting this Cookout together
It was great meeting all of you who i had a chance to say hello to and have a couple beers with..
Looking for forward to the next get together, Hoping it will be less then another whole year. Could be a dive together, a drink, or breaking of bread, Just HOLLA!
A few Pictures
Daryl
Host with the Most.jpg Aquanut, Au Deamers &.jpg ARRG Group plus Cornelius.jpg Big Daddy Dog (Tom).jpg Bill & Theresa.jpg Bill Moore,Jason & Greg.jpg Bonnie & Mom.jpg Capthawk & Ropefish.jpg Comfortably Numb.jpg Cornelius,Darryl & Comfortably Numb's wife, Ellen.jpg Cornelius,Ivan ,Ed & Sherene.jpg Debbie & John (The Hosts).jpg Dell.jpg Dell,Terry & Craig.jpg Denniss & KT.jpg Ellen, Syd,Terry, Craig & Kt.jpg Fisheye & Ivan.jpg Cornelius,Ivan ,Ed & Sherene.jpg

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
just wanted to publicly thank victoria for driving me to and from the event , so I could talk to my old freinds ansd make some new ones * it was a big help . ---- I hope my information helps folks out -- I want to thank dell for the fine gift he gave me and also to thank cornilius for travelling so far to attend -- i know it cost a good bit to come all the way from holland to attend .

most of all --however I want to thank john -- its a lot of work and cost to set up and fund a shindig like this .

Last edited:

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, Debbie :
Excellent as usual!
New churiscarria on I Drive, Fogo de Chao. On me.
Many thanks!

graffixgirl

Apr 6, 2008
Orlando
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 800_MineLab Excalibur II_Titan3000DX w/DDcoil_minelab 505 w/DD coil AND "My vibe"
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wow, I had so much fun at the cookout! I finally got a chance to meet some of my fav peeps face to face. what a treat. Bonnie and Jo, John, Trembull (thank you for taking the pics), Tom, Lauren, Pete and of course Cornelius, Ellen, Dell, and lovely Trudy. You are some of the most kindest people. And Thank you to Bill Moore for the history lesson on my swag. I am glad you won the pirate rug. I would especially like to thank Virginia at Pennwood for the room. I am very grateful. And also Scott. You are awesome buddy. Oh yes, and thank you Ivan for your wonderful stories and historic information, it is invaluable. May God bless all you salvors with abundance and keep you safe this season. I cannot wait until the next cookout! Now get out there and blag that swag!

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thanks for the great time John and everyone. I enjoyed seeing a lot of old friends, Bill Moore was a GREAT suprise and the mini-arrg reunion was a hoot. Meeting all the new people who I type to here was also great. I already can't wait until next year! Thanks for coming Cornelius, nice to finally meet you in person too.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
John and Company, Keep the pictures coming. It looks like all of you young Pirates had a Great time. Wish, I could have been there for the friendship and Sea Stories. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread