4th Annual Treasure Hunters Cookout!

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
ScubaTreasure
My deepest Condolences my brother. Up lifting Prayers heading your way.
You stop into the pavillion and chatted with Darryl, Ivan, Cornelius and I the night of the cookout. That tale you had told us, About the shovel. You got Darryl and I laughing so hard that i believe I pee'd my pants. Thats what good memories is all about.
Good times with good people. Looking forward for more..

Remember: You may not always hear Gods words, BUT he Aways hears yours !
Daryl
Jesus-12.gif

Last edited:

vacavala

Sep 13, 2007
Sebastian Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aqua
AAAARRRRRGGG!!!!! What a great bunch of pirates and wenches. we had a great time and look forward to next year! Great to see all the familiar faces from years past as well as new ones. John and Deb as always you did a wonderful job and made it happen once again. Love the new venue! Hopefully next year we will have the Pub open! Durty O'Rourkes....sooon come! Hey did anyone find a pair of sunglasses...Costa Del Mars... tortoise brown..lost! Happy Hunting!
:occasion14: John and Jules

graffixgirl

Apr 6, 2008
Orlando
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 800_MineLab Excalibur II_Titan3000DX w/DDcoil_minelab 505 w/DD coil AND "My vibe"
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well, for those who may be wondering how that dirt n gold came out that I won at the cookout, here it is. I invited Fla author, and a curious friend over to pan the gold. Fla author did the first round, my friend John did the second round, n I sifted and panned last. My friend John and I later went out and I schooled him on metal detecting tot lots, and then we did a note beach hunt.......you guessed our.....he's hooked. Here are the pics...

ForumRunner_20120514_211629.png

ForumRunner_20120514_211612.png

ForumRunner_20120514_211543.png

ForumRunner_20120514_211521.png

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this, but I wanted to express my heart felt thanks for your condolences. John,Trembull, Jeff, Shagy, Dell, Chuck, Pete, Darren and all of you who sent your condolences through personal messages. As my father would have said..."I don't care what they say about you, you're alright" Rest in Peace DAD, knowing that I am in good company, and lead me on to the MOTHER LOAD!
Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried to post some pictures but am having trouble. If anyone has the pictures I sent them or posted elsewhere you can feel free to post them here if you like 2012 T-Works Cookout 075.jpg

Attachments

• 2012 T-Works Cookout 003.jpg
    2012 T-Works Cookout 003.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread