RANT/REQUEST: Posting duplicate subjects

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I read much more than I used to post. I love this forum and refer to it often - even if for mostly laughs. But I wonder if anyone else is having a problem with trying to go back and find a particular post on a thread. We now have 17 threads about Odyssey/Spain, 50+ threads about 1715 and now the Bahamas info is starting the same pattern. Is there some reason why we can't keep all new postings on 1 thread? Why start a new thread among already established subjects? I humbly ask we keep our postings together with each subject thread for easier reference.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Darren, I was wondering the same thing. It does get annoying. I had the same problem trying to find something. Good Luck this coming year my friend. :icon_pirat:

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Personally, I think Odyssey should keep the treasure, and I'm glad the Bahamas is opening up. Oh, I also have a boat for sale, Alexandre posted something I disagree with, and my cat got ran over. Hey, I used to work the 1715 fleet. Why can't people stay on topic ???

:-)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ScubaFinder said:
Personally, I think Odyssey should keep the treasure, and I'm glad the Bahamas is opening up. Oh, I also have a boat for sale, Alexandre posted something I disagree with, and my cat got ran over. Hey, I used to work the 1715 fleet. Why can't people stay on topic ???

:laughing9:

Shawmen

Sep 7, 2010
Tango Charlie
ScubaFinder said:

LMFAO...Right on, Jason!! Mystery solved... :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
Darren in NC

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Good one, Jason. Having consistent threads is a small gift to us challenged with adult ADD :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Darren in NC

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Let's add SB868 to the list. ::)

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps the moderators could merge the threads.
ZDD

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
I think it might have to do with politeness folks start another thread so they don't hijack some one elses with there thoughts and view points. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread