YEAH.... Treasure Hunters Finely Band Together and Accomplish Something!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
always keep a eye open when any political body is in session *

no man's life , liberty or property is safe so long as the legislature is in session *

LIBERTY IS NOT A PASSENGER SHIP FULL OF PAMPERED GUEST , BUT RATHER IT IS A MAN OF WAR , AND WE ARE BUT IT'S CREW .

FloridaDigger

May 6, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Capt Dom, if you haven't noticed yet, let me tell you that I haven't made a single comment in this bill, on any of its threads- be it a thumbs up or a thumbs down.

I believe in power of the people, by the people. So, congratulations and kudos for everyone here are in order.

That said, I will continue to explain and spread my points of view on the matter of treasure hunting for personal greed and "capitalistic" profit.. ;)

'Government greed' is a greater threat to treasure hunting - than individual treasure seekers. In fact big government needs to be challenged every time it attempts to rob us of our liberties. Complaining about capitalistic profits is Marxist language and is the identifying mark of Liberal greed. This is my point of view that I spread to protect treasure hunting.

By the way, this is President Abraham Lincoln's actual "by the people" quote from the Gettysburg address.

"...that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions