jeff k

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2006
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vox veritas said:
Jeff,
you are well aware about the affairs of Odyssey. What exported Odyssey on a private plane from Gibraltar to New York on April 4th, 2007?
It would be interesting to know.
Cheers VV

As far as I know there was no shipment on April 4th. The first shipment was on April 10th. The following is from the court records.

"The first shipment of "Black Swan" site artifacts transported from Gibraltar was shipped on April 10, 2007 from Gibraltar to Tampa, Florida via a private GS aircraft. This shipment consisted of clumps of silver coins, and small miscellaneous artifacts. The second shipment of coins and artifacts took place on May 16, 2007 from Gibraltar to Tampa, Florida via a North American Airlines Boeing 757. The shipment consisted of miscellaneous artifacts as well as 552 containers of silver coins. In each case, Odyssey submitted all appropriate paperwork as required by the Government of Gibraltar for legal exportation of all materials exported. All appropriate laws and customs regulations were also followed upon arrival of the materials into the United States."

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vox veritas said:
Jeff,
you are well aware about the affairs of Odyssey. What exported Odyssey on a private plane from Gibraltar to New York on April 4th, 2007?
It would be interesting to know.
Cheers VV
Claudio, can you get a copy from Gibraltar customs office ?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Ossy its over. Drop it.

trinidad

Dec 28, 2008
Hey Vox, any comment about the last slander from García Calero? You stopped your answers on the thread where you were talking about Mario Puzo and I thought you were out of office. Do you believe that the prosecutor of La Linea is a part of the plot too? Do you think there will be some (I wont say a truth, that´s ask for too much) grammare and spelling in any page of the book wrote by Sarmiento? This one is a rhetoric question, dont worry.

OP
OP
Vox veritas

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trinidad said:
Hey Vox, any comment about the last slander from García Calero? You stopped your answers on the thread where you were talking about Mario Puzo and I thought you were out of office. Do you believe that the prosecutor of La Linea is a part of the plot too? Do you think there will be some (I wont say a truth, that´s ask for too much) grammare and spelling in any page of the book wrote by Sarmiento? This one is a rhetoric question, dont worry.

Trini,
I'm not worried. My conscience is clear, others are dirty, and yes they should be worried.
Bye

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread