DESK JOB IN OFFICE TURNS OUT TO BE HE77

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Hey my long lost TH's.

I have spent 4 months working as an office manager of a real estate office and being miserable. So, just in time a local dive shop owner in south Charlotte contacted me and offered me divine intervention as well as management of his scuba sales. It's not treasure diving but it sure feels good to be back in jeans and tennis shoes and planning dive trips.
:hello2:
If your in the Charlotte area come on by My Scuba Adventures http://Myscubaadventures.com and say hi.
:hello2:
Life in Charlotte is much better!!

Sorry I will miss the picnic.

Diverlynn

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
find a job doing something you like and you will by nature do well at it since you like it -- and you will be much happier doing it as well -- doing a job you hate sux --even if your decent at it , you will seldom be "great" at it since your heart and head is not really into it --real estate at this time in this economy ? :tard: stick with what you know and love (diving ) in the long haul --it will be good for you. :headbang:

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Hi Lynn,
I'm happy to see you back to doing something to do with diving. Office work was never for people like us. Sorry you can't make the cookout, but you gotta do what you gotta do!
Good Luck!
Aquanut

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey you only have one life to live so why be miserable. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
ZDD

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
some folks are "born" to be 9 to 5 office drones -- folks like you are not , thankfully there are still some folks with a spark of adventure left in them out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread