Life on a Slave Ship

VOC

Apr 11, 2006
Atlantic Ocean
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Thomas Carnero, an 18-year-old from Málaga who was sentenced to 10 years on the galleys "for the act of bestiality he committed with a female donkey."

I always wondered where the Spanish got their nickname from ;D

At least it was a female donkey, I suppose it is only the Portuguese that use the male donkeys :laughing9:

Alexandre

Bronze Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lisbon
VOC said:
"Thomas Carnero, an 18-year-old from Málaga who was sentenced to 10 years on the galleys "for the act of bestiality he committed with a female donkey."

At least it was a female donkey, I suppose it is only the Portuguese that use the male donkeys :laughing9:

We usually used British citizens for that purposed.

OP
OP
MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alexandre said:
VOC said:

:laughing9: :laughing9: He Haw. VOC the English left their legacy in New Zealand, the sheep have never been the same :laughing7:
Ossy

VOC

Apr 11, 2006
Atlantic Ocean
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with sheep, especially a pretty one.

Hind legs in your wellington boots, then up to the edge of the cliff, they always push back harder then. (well thats what Alexandre told me) :D

OP
OP
MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VOC said:
Nothing wrong with sheep, especially a pretty one.

Hind legs in your wellington boots, then up to the edge of the cliff, they always push back harder then. (well thats what Alexandre told me) :D
:occasion14: Good tip :laughing7:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alexandre said:
VOC said:

I bet you say that to all the boys .................

Alexandre

Bronze Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lisbon
Bum Luck said:
I bet you say that to all the boys .................

We never had a Lord Byron... or a Lord Browne, now that we are at it.. ;)

Anyhow, and to stick to the topic, Cervantes's master in Algiers was named Ali, the Sodomite.

When you know that fact, then reading the in-between the lines of his "Baños de Argel" takes a whole new meaning... ;)

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
How deep can you sink to involve in such a subject . Shows clearly what is on your mind ! Cornelius

OP
OP
MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cornelis 816 said:
How deep can you sink to involve in such a subject . Shows clearly what is on your mind ! Cornelius
Lighten up Cornelius ::) Facts about history !! Sorry No gold here ! I can see by your photo you don't look very happy.
Smile and the whole world smiles with you :coffee2:
Ossy

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
The whole world is smiling with me . I cannot agree with the expressions in this thread though . To me they are vulger and childish . I can see you smile and enjoy this kind of talk , but to me this kind of conversation just shows your mental attitude . Cornelius

VOC

Apr 11, 2006
Atlantic Ocean
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cornelius

Do please try and lighten up a bit, a lot of your post are just moans about other posters, the topics that are being discussed or slagging off the likes of Marx etc.

And treat yourself to a new Avatar photo (one with a smile), as yours looks like a police arrest photo.

Just to get this thread back on Shipwrecks:

An American, a Dutchman and a Chinese strand after a shipwreck on an uninhabited island.

The American says: "I've been in the army for many years, I know how to survive. So if you guys don't mind, I'll give the orders". The Dutchman and Chinese agree with his thinking. The American goes further: "Ok, each of us will will have to search for something. You, Chinese guy, take care of the supplies. Dutch guy, you take care of the food, and I'll take care of the wood. In two hours we'll meet back here." Everyone finds it a good plan and they go their own ways.

After 2 hours the American and the Dutchman are on the agreed spot. The Chinese is, however, nowhere in sight. They wait still a couple of hours and as the Chinese still doesn’t arrive, they get worried. They decide to search for him. Some hours later they have combed the complete island, but no Chinese found.

Thinking that he might have been eaten by a wild animal, they sadly decide to go back. Arrived at the spot, they sit down, looking despondently at their stuff, as suddenly the Chinese jumps from the shrubs and shouts out: "Supplies!!!"

Disclaimer: this is a joke and should not be taken seriously.

inletsurf

Oct 1, 2006
Sebastian Inlet, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why the frown face Corndog?

Attachments

• WONKA TREASURE1.jpg
    WONKA TREASURE1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 902

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
In my time I was and I still am working on it . If you do not like me , so be it . I never asked you for anything . I don't have to be popular . I am just a pirate doing my things . I am however mature enough to stay away from the kind of threads as the one above . No reason to smile when I read some of the posts . Just think of me as a serious pirate . I don't think Blackbeard was smiling a lot . He was too busy working on his raids . Well....so am I . If you put bs on this forum you can be sure I will react to it in my somewhat clumsy way of expressing myself . Cornelius

VOC

Apr 11, 2006
Atlantic Ocean
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cornelius

I thought old Pirates had a reputation for rape, pillage and paying for lose women in whore houses, so I glad to see you have given that lifestyle up.

It would be good to see some of your stories and pictures of your treasure hunting days posted up on here.

VOC

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
VOC you are completely wrong in your understanding or what the old pirates were . I would be happy to put my stories of my salvage projects on this forum , but it would be stupid to inform the IRS about my gains . Cornelius

OP
OP
MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cornelis 816 said:
VOC you are completely wrong in your understanding or what the old pirates were . I would be happy to put my stories of my salvage projects on this forum , but it would be stupid to inform the IRS about my gains . Cornelius
VOC has a complete understanding of what old pirates were, you need to stop watching Pirates of the Caribbean
Did you go back to Holland so you would not have to pay tax?
Ossy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread