Test

LuckyKevin

Jan 27, 2011
FL
I don't like the new look to the site at all too confusing...but maybe the whole thing is nothing but a test.

If you can successfully navigate your way around this website, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever you shouldn't be able to decypher the Beale Code or anything else treasure related...

The moderators are just testing our sleauthing and decoding abilities for a higher purpose.

Then again, I think I am going to log off for now and refocus my attention on the Beale Codes... they seem a bit easier to understand.

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Kevin, don't make it too hard, it's all the same stuff, it just looks different. Give it a few days and you won't be able to remember what the old site looked like, and this will all seem normal to you. I love some of the new features, I consider it an upgrade! Give it some time to grow on you.

Jason

wicked

Mar 22, 2012
San Jose, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kevin, don't make it too hard, it's all the same stuff, it just looks different. Give it a few days and you won't be able to remember what the old site looked like, and this will all seem normal to you. I love some of the new features, I consider it an upgrade! Give it some time to grow on you.

Jason

Yep, it'll take a little time getting used to the new format but once you get the hang of it, I'm sure you'll enjoy the new changes. :thumb_up:

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The only thing I miss is the "new" button where we could click on a thread and go straight to the unread posts. Now we have to click on the last page and then scroll down. Yes, I got spoiled. Is there a way I missed to do this now?

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only thing I miss is the "new" button where we could click on a thread and go straight to the unread posts. Now we have to click on the last page and then scroll down. Yes, I got spoiled. Is there a way I missed to do this now?

There is a new button, the green arrow to the left of the thread. The brown arrow in the last post column automatically takes you to the last post as well :)

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Perfect! Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread