TREASURE SALVAGE SEMINAR SCHEDULED FOR 2012

ernesto1535

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CLOSING DATE FOR THE 2012 SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS 10 MAY 2012!

"FROGFOOT” TREASURE SALVAGE SEMINAR SCHEDULED FOR 2012

NEWS RELEASE. “Weller’s Cove”, Lake Worth, FL—25 March 2012:
The (maxed-out) 2011 Seminar was attended by two geologists, one of whom, at least, has been acknowledging these sessions in his professional papers this year! One of the instructors in 2011 was a graduate of the 2009 lectures who went on to invest in a dive operation of the 1715 Fleet and work the wreck with unbelievable success. His lecture, shared by the 1715 Fleet Project Manager, concerned how he did what he did in 2010, actually bringing some of the artifacts for viewing by the attendees in 2011. Another diver with a “big find” from the 1715 wrecks, a woman, also told her story and brought the main artifact as an accent to her presentation. (Read the whole account in the 3rd-Quarter 2011 issue of PLVS VLTRA Newsletter.)

The week selected for the single class this year is June 18—21, 2012 (Monday thru Thursday). These dates are firm at this point, program schedules tentative until we can get the agendas of all speakers and dive boats confirmed. Follow the progress of lecturer assignments and date solidification on Ernie Richards’ web site Enrada Publications (front page, click on “Treasure Seminars 2012”) and click on “Treasure Seminar” on Dave Crooks’ web site SUNKEN TREASURE BOOKS. Most importantly: Register your interest in attending with Margaret Weller soon at:

REGISTRATION FOR THE 2013 SEMINAR OPENS TODAY, 01 MAY 2012. PLEASE RESPOND BELOW:

Crossed Anchors Salvage
1818 17th Avenue North
Lake Worth, FL 33460 =OR=
PH: 561-588-2903 =OR=
E-Mail: [email protected]

PRINT A 3-PAGE FLYER at: http://enrada.com/Graphics/2012Sem05_01.pdf

Last edited:

seascribe

Greenie
Mar 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LimaSk01.jpg Count me in again as an instructor! --Seascribe

Land-Sea

Jan 27, 2006
High Desert of California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, It's been a while since I have posted on this site, just been crazy busy. I wanted to reply to this thread because I was a graduate last year 2011 of the Treasure Salvage Seminar. For many on this site treasure hunting is a dream, and I would like to say that if you want to make your dreams become a reality, a fantastic first step is attending this seminar. Cost is $1000, not $1250 as posted wrongly in Coin World. Think that's too much? Not on your life if you are serious about treasure salvage. The company I co-founded is working on an underwater detector like non other on the planet at this time. When I saw the advertising last year for the seminar I thought to myself, my gosh, this is a perfect way to understand the processes involved and how our instrument can fit in. Well after a much enjoyed week of treasure at Weller's Cove, myself, Bob Evans of the SS Central America, and another team mate, flew back home giddy with excitment. Best of all for us was we discovered a major flaw in our design plan on the second day of the seminar thanks to the knowledgable folks lecturing. A phone call was made, instructions to our science team changed, and we realized a savings of aproximately $45,000. We are still in production but this discovery also shaved a year off the process.

Folks this is not your every day seminar. It is jammed packed with lecturers, show and tell of actual found treasure by some of the worlds leading treasure hunters, managers, and writers. Last year I got to see a gold "Royal", an 8 pound gold disc, The Queen's Jewels, Bonnie Shuberts Golden Pelican and much more. And I do not mean I walked up to a case to see these gems of the sea, I was able to hold, touch, photograph as well.

We went from 8 am to 6 pm learning, laughing, and in anticipation of what would come next. Lunch was fantastic. Sitting with other treasure hunters, divers, seminar guests with a yearning, and the food was out of this world. A class act all hosted by "Lady Gold Diver" Margaret Weller husband of Bob "Frogfoot" Weller. After lunch a stroll around the Weller's home is an experience in itself, seeing some of the artifacts collected by Bob and Margaret over the years.

Other days are spent at actual locations of wrecks of the 1715 Fleet, and museums housing artifacts and gold from the fleet. Another day was spent diving on two wrecks.
Jake's Cert.JPG
It was a most incredible week in my life, as I recieved my certificate of completion by Margaret Weller. Also shown is Ernie "Seascribe" Richards, and Geologist David Fitch from Nevada.

I hope you can take the time, and have the means, to attend the seminar. Check the initial post for more information. As as Margaret would say,
"Mas Oro."

seascribe

Greenie
Mar 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another 2011 graduate responds...

LimaSk01.jpg Thought I would share a testimony from another graduate of the 2011 Frogfoot Seminars, this one from a lawyer in AZ:

"Margaret,

“…I wanted to thank you [and Ernie] for such a great experience last year. Because of the Seminar and the people I met there, I was able to become a 50% owner in a dive boat The Royal Fifth last year [working the 1715 fleet], and have also been able to back a couple of other treasure ventures. I had wanted to "break into" the treasure dive industry for many years, but did not know where to start--especially for a guy who lives in Phoenix. You gave me that opportunity, and I am really grateful for your help. You are wonderful and generous people. My best to you this year and always.

p.s.-- My tip to other attendees --if they have an interest to become involved-- is to ask the speakers and other attendees about opportunities, and for advice. I think most of those who attended last year wanted to get involved somehow (how could they not?), but it took a lot of asking around and making my desires known to realize the available opportunities."

Paul Neil,
Class of 2011 Graduate

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
i sure there is still lots of treasure to be found on the known 1715 treasuresites and wish all who are trying to hit it big the best of luck --there is still lots of great treasure stuff still unaccounted for as of yet. --not to meantion the "smuggled" goods not on the offical 'manifest"

Last edited:

seascribe

Greenie
Mar 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LimaSk01.jpg Thought I would share a testimony from another graduate of the 2011 Frogfoot Seminars, this one from a Screen Writer:

Margaret/Ernie-- I hope it’s a good turn-out this year! I am so thankful to have participated last year. I’ve recommended it to a couple friends. We’ll see if they can make it... --Tammy Gross

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ernesto1535

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LAND-SEA--

What a great testimonial! It was truly a pleasure to have you and your associates attend our seminar in 2011! Thanksabunch! Ernesto

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hola Ernesto,

Why the 1535 on your user name?

seascribe

Greenie
Mar 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CHAGY--

In that year, Spain authorized the first colonial mints to be opened in Mexico and Santo Domingo.

seascribe

Greenie
Mar 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LimaSk01.jpg

OK! Let's start working on the 2013 Seminar schedule!!

S/S

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I was hoping to see some activity here about a 2013 seminar. Anything going on?

captbonnie

Jan 22, 2007
Vero Beach FL
Detector(s) used
AQ1B
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yes. Seminar is scheduled for June. last I spoke with Margaret there were still some openings. Check www.enrada.com for details and speakers. There is a good line up as usual and I am very pleased to be included in the list! the Weller seminars have started many on the right course to shipwreck treasure salvage.

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thanks very much for the reply, Bonnie. It looks like a veritable Who's Who is on the speaker's list. I'll do my best to get there. Education is almost always a good investment.
I hope to see you at the Cookout and at the Seminar.
Thanks again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions