shipwrecks with value shipwrecked in Norway

geggen

Greenie
Apr 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi does anybody have some information about any shipwrecks with value lost in the north sea, ore on the norwegian coast?
I live in møre og romsdal in norway ,and for an couple of years ago they find an big treasure in an island 20minuts by boat from me.

The shipwreck they found was the akrendam Runde - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know from the old tales from the islands around me that is was an spanish ship with alot of values who was shipwrecked in an island near the same place as the akerendam,maybe on the same place.This ship was from the spanish armada.
And alot of many other shipwrecks was grounded around the area to.

Does anybody have som info for the area around norway and maybe what kind of shipwreck sunked here with big values onboard.

I have alot of side scan sonars and magnetometer in diffrent frequencies i was going to use to search for them, i also have an seabotix rov.

Hope somebody can help me with this :)

Regards Geir Magne Langeland

Mr nibbs

Jul 16, 2010
Hi Geggen How far North do you live ? I a have been to Norway a few times. Do you live North or South of Bergan ?

I have tried to send you a personnel email with out any luck.

OP
OP
G

geggen

Greenie
Apr 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for late reply, i have been at sea. I live outside ålesund, and the area outside med stadt and runde is the first place the gulfstream hits norway. So i belive that in the older days when an storm came, they drifted towords my area and shipwrecked on the rocks.

I have an seabotix rov and yellowfin side scan who can go to 300m, i also have an klein 500khz and an dowty 100khz towfish with triton isis software.
With this i can search over an large area in short time.
I conect an mx500 magnetometer behind the towfish.

Do you know any ships with value who is belived to sunk in the north sea?

mooring 1.JPG

ror 1.JPG

OP
OP
G

geggen

Greenie
Apr 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My town i north of bergen in the middle of norway.

Mr nibbs

Jul 16, 2010
Hi Geggen I have tried to send you a private email with out much luck, could you try and email me please, might have a target for us in Norway. 50/50 if that sounds good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions