Scaring Little Girls

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to share this with everyone because it was tooooo funny.
rofl3.gif

I headed out to a local fresh water swimming hole yesterday to do some underwater metal detecting. It was early in the day and the sky was gray with a little drizzel in the air, I thought I would have the area to myself for the day as the forecast was calling for a crap all day. The area is only about 6-8ft deep at max so I was under for several hours. The weather cleared a bit and I noticed some swimmers showing up but I kept on hunting, then out of nowhere this leg almost steps right on me so I reach out and push it away. I could tell the person that belonged to the leg got quite a fright by the jumping and commotion underwater. So I surfaced in the waist deep water with my mask and headphones on and this almost did the teenager in. All she could do is babble in between laughing and almost crying as her friends nearly downed from laughter. I tried to calm her but she could not even look at me. So I simply said good-by and slipped beneath the water again to continue hunting.
I am sure that I gave that young girl a story that she will be telling her friends and family for the rest of her days.
I know I had a good laugh over it.
eyebrow.gif
a got a silver dime too.
ZDD

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ROFL Sounds like a Great Memory for both of you's :laughing7:

Chrystal

Apr 5, 2012
Pauls Valley, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, now thats funny!!! Thank goodness she really didnt step on you lol!!!

OP
OP
Zodiacdiverdave

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, now thats funny!!! Thank goodness she really didnt step on you lol!!!
Your right, might have had to do CPR on her.
I now want to get a mask with a built in video cam for those moments.
ZDD

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure you were a strange fish - out of the normal teen age girl world, anyway.

I'm surprised they weren't 'virtual swimming' on line instead .......... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions