PEG LEGS:

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
First I want everyone to understand that AUDIA RESOURCES is NOT a Club. It is a COMPANY designed to provide Membership instead of offering Stock and or Shares. An LLC is a Private Company and by offering Membership AUDIA RESOURCES does not have to file papers with the S.E.C. or the Federal Government which includes the I.R.S.
It is up to the Members to do what they want to do when they file their Income Tax.
With an LLC the LLC can offer any amount of Membership Certificates it wants and at any price at any time.
The Laws that govern an LLC are quite different that a regular Corporation.
For one thing Members CANNOT be sued for anything the LLC does or does not do.
An LLC can Lend money or borrow money as it sees fit.
An LLC can buy, sell or trade anything at anytime as long as it is in the best interest of the Company.
EXAMPLE:
Lets say that you have a Project or want to do some underwater salvage or recovery work but do not have the funds to do it. AUDIA RESOURCES may fund your project or maybe bring in other investors.
I know that some of you could care less what I am saying here but I am just laying everything on the line so if there are any questions most will be answered here ????
I have been classed as a NUT CASE. This does not bother me at all because I have been called this most all my life by family and friends so it is not new. (hahaha).
O.K.
Peg Legs
This project is moving along quite well.
I am going to St. Augustine next week and start looking for a location.
My wife and 2 daughters have completed the business plan. They will run the business. My oldest daughter has over 23 years experience in this field.
They are applying for Minority Grants as soon as a location is picked. The Cafe/COFFEE SHOP/BOOK STORE will be located in Old Town near Flagler College. It will NOT be called PEG LEGS cause it is now THEIR PROJECT.
However I still plan of doing a PEG LEGS - GROG AND GRUB - later on but right now I have to many things that have to be done A.S.A.P. to really get involved in their Project. But I will keep a close eye on what they do.

Well my friends that is about all for this Thanksgiving day-gotta go and put the Turkey and Hams on the Grill-I grill my Turkey. Better than putting it is the oven.
Gonna have 3 grills going at the same time. I am expecting over 25 people for dinner so I gotta get started.
Later
Peg Leg.

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Trez,
You posted several times on this forum about sending me a photo scan of THE GOLD II ESCUDO.
I STILL do not have it.
Peg Leg

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Trez,
Thanks for your offer but I now have a book that shows every gold coin struck by the Spainish.
Peg leg
PS YES my coin is listed in this book.

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peg Leg said:
Trez,
You posted several times on this forum about sending me a photo scan of THE GOLD II ESCUDO.
I STILL do not have it.
Peg Leg

Yes you do.....
It is the same photo('s) that I sent you months ago when you first posted your search for info.
Numismatica Espanola... your new book?
Glad you found a copy.

Trez

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Trez,
I do believe that is the right book.
My associate has several books on Cobbed coins and as soon as he finds it he will send it to me. Now all I need is a book on bronze cannons.
Thanks
Peg leg

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L'ENCYCLOPEDIE Diderot & d'Alembert
Farbrication Des Canons Author: Diderot & d'Alembert
Publisher/Date: France (2002 facsimile)

anybody have this book? will it help Peg?

Trez

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Yes I think it just might
OR
If anyone has a photo of bronze swivel cannons. It sure would help.
The cannon is estimated to be 31" long and a muzzle loader, The aiming handle on the back is about 12 to 16" long. I have pages of Deck cannons.
The style I am looking for was made in the late 1500's to the mid 1600's.
This would be of great help.
Thanks
Peg Leg

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
TREZ,
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION.
But there is nothing shown that even comes close.
I have no idea if it is a breach loader or a muzzle loader but am inclined to believe that it is a muzzle loader because it appears to be solid. The aiming handle is about 12" long. The back of the barrel is quite larger all the way to the hold downs. Here it really starts to taper all the way to the end of the barrell. I am also inclined to believe that this cannon is from the mid 1500's to the late 1600's. Not sure about anything until I can see the thing on dry land.
Thanks
Peg Leg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread