he means "mailbox"
the ones that mount on a boat over the props to blow sand
knucklehead ::)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Boy...Baron...You are going to feel goofy if he wanted to buy his landlubbing relatives a real mailbox for Christmas..... :D

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Try these folks Capt. Dom:

Contact Ed or Harold Matthews at Treasure Coast Scoops at 888-671-9172 or e-mail [email protected]

Also, they have some (smaller) blowers for sale which you can view here, at the bottom of the page:

http://home.att.net/~EnRada/foresail.htm

If they can't help you, or if your project is too big, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Tom

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
He used to be just South of Sebastian, on the same road that goes to the beach near the railroad tracks, where the warehouse area is near the red light just East of it. I dont know if thats where he is now, that was years ago. He also makes beach scoops.

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That is county road 510 I believe. I was just by there the other day but don't know if they still have an office in the warehouse park. The phone # I posted is good because I called it first and got their voicemail. I am not sure about the email address.

I haven't personally talked to Ed Mathews in a few years. Some of you may have seen him beach detecting on one of the Travel Channels "Worlds Best" episodes about the Treasure Coast beaches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread