Boat towed PI Metal Detector coil - What are the issues and effectiveness?

aimee123

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi my name is mark boudreaux I'v been looking to try and build an underwater towable type metal detector .I know the location of a jean lafitte's buried treasure in the inland waters of south louisiana been knowing about this for 40 years or better. now I'm ready to go after it now I'm retiered. can you help me out . thank you for your time. my email is [email protected] and my phone# (985) 855-8816

aimee123

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
towable metal detector

Hi Darren this is mark boudreaux I would like to talk to you more about this towable unit if you could email me where I could email you back and forth to find out more of what you have thank you. my email is [email protected] my phon # is (985) 885-8816

aimee123

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Darren a few more things I need to know about this RE:DELTA PULSE unitwith 1mx1m coil home made: what all comes with this unit and how long is the control cable which is used from the unit to the coil. this coil can be used to tow under water correct.and how will you ship unit and how would I go about paying you.Let me know . thank you again.

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HI Darren a few more things I need to know about this RE:DELTA PULSE unitwith 1mx1m coil home made: what all comes with this unit and how long is the control cable which is used from the unit to the coil. this coil can be used to tow under water correct.and how will you ship unit and how would I go about paying you.Let me know . thank you again.

I would suggest you send a private message......:thumbsup:

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
BVI Hunter, I have some questions for you. Please email me at [email protected]

My Tnet inbox is full, so I cant send or receive pm's

Tom.

Last edited:

aimee123

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aquapulse also makes a towable coil with a 60' kevlar tow cable. I made this sled for it and it works great. It doesn't cover a wide area so you have to know where the wreck is first. Good for pinpointing metal concentrations.

View attachment 718109

hi my name is mark boudreaux wanting to find out if you selling this unit and if you have a used one or rebuild one

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Aimee I sent you an email. Did you get it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread