Greetings

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Merry Christmas to you both too! We both have to work, we celebrated last night. Did you use to live in Hawaii? I lived on Oahu in 1975-1976, on the North Shore.

OP
OP
wreckdiver1715

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never lived there more than 30 days at a time. However, Theresa is native to the Islands.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same to you and yours Wreckdiver. :) The wife Jessie, lived there for several years,when she was a young teen.

OP
OP
wreckdiver1715

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you have as much trouble getting Jessie off of the islands as I did getting Theresa off the islands? I had to promise her that I would still let her live on a tropical Island. It may not be Hawaii, but it's still a tropical island paradise.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was on oahu from 1970 to 1978 in kailua.was in the water dam near every day.either scuba,snorkle,surfing,windsurfing or sailing.an when the water was bad i was jumping off the makapu cliffs in my bamboo an plastic hang glider.

Merry Xmas everyone

John

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
All I can think of when I hear Mele Kalikimaka, is Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation staring out the window at the scantilly clothed girl in the swimming pool. And cousin Eddie with his tshirt tucked int his gold speedos!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Robert in SC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread