San Jose

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Peg Leg,

Look up the Foreign Corruption Act of 1967, before you start thinking about telling people openly on the net that you can pay off Foreign Government Officals.

p.s. watch out for that phone company van parked down the street. And good luck treasure hunting, I mean it.

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
NC Brad,
This type of project has to be approched similar to a Military Operation and everything you would need is available. You just have to know where it is and I do.
Now as far as agreements are concerned everyone has approched this project from the wrong direction and have tried to deal with the WRONG people.
Needless to say I cannot say more but if the funds are available this project can e done.
PEGLEG

ScubaDude

Bronze Member
Oct 10, 2006
Coastal, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garret Seahunter MK II, Geometrics 882, Marine Sonic SS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with your project, let us know how it works out.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Peg Leg,

If everyone on this forum is approaching this project in the wrong direction from you. You must the genius of the group and I wish you alot of luck.

thepirate

Dec 20, 2006
Uk
Detector(s) used
Whatever some nice pirate will loan me!!
The SS Republic was under 1700' of water. Recovery is no problem (easy to say on a website!) or shall we say probable.They approached it via ROV ops and still seemed to keep at least some of the archaeologists happy!! I believe they even picked up individual coins with the ROV and brought them up in containers of corn oil to increase value.I like that much more than clamshells. ::)

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Don, if you don't mind me asking, what are the specs on the computer you are using? My question may seem off topic, but you may see where it is leading.....

There is incredible new technology available, cost effective technology, which will do the deep water recovery job efficiently. Clam shell bucket type devices are the 386 computers of years ago.

I myself am often hesitant to try something I am not familiar with. We all usually prefer "cold comfort to change" to quote Pink Floyd.

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
I have a new HP system including scanner, fax system, flat screen and all the other stuff that comes with it.
I am still learning different uses for it but this is not really what you are talking about but what you are trying to say I will not talk about.
PEGLEG

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
WRECKDIVER1715.
I could really use a copy of your map concerning the San Jose wreck but not a copy sent by email.
Thanks
Peg Leg

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
What is the max depth for Hard Hat diving.
Who wants a submarine. I know where there re 2 for sale.
ORE
how about a RUSSIAN M24 FULLY ARMED and ready to go?
ORE
How about a Patrol Boat with surface to surface missles?
THERE IS A LOT MORE TOYS AVAILBLE
PEG LEG

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Caribbeandiver,
Please explain!
YOU ARE APPALLED AT WHAT?
PEGLEG

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Peg Leg,

I'm sending this from the caribbean, I think you better forget the San Jose. I know of 2 companys that are applying for the permit. One is from Norway and the other is a famous treasure hunter that shall remain nameless for the time being, until he releases a news release. I just met with him and will be working with him on a few projects. He just finished meeting with the legal profession from that country. Robert Gecy, you know who he is. I just met with him in the D.R.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread