check the date of the thread your repling/posting to.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a lot of people are replying/posting to 3,4,5 year old posts!! when you bring up a thread by using search or something please make sure you look at the original posts or last post to a threads date!
chuck.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Chuck,
What am I missing?
What problem do you see in responding to the last post of an old thread especially if you have the answer that was never mentioned in the original thread?
Don........

I agree!:thumbsup:

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
good to know that they make you mad i'll comment on a bunch just to give ya something to wine about lmao

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not mad at all!

no problem and its much appreciated if someone provides new information relevant to the thread!

there are some that have brought up a few old threads on this forum and others that im sure did not realize they were replying to a 3-5 year old post!!!!!!

chuck.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Chuck,
What am I missing?
What problem do you see in responding to the last post of an old thread especially if you have the answer that was never mentioned in the original thread?
Don........

I agree, also it's great to breath some life into an interesting thread that has gone a little cold

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yep..think of those old posts as buried treasure being shown the light of day for the first time in years...There IS some really good stuff back there.

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who knows what might be hidden there...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread