Anyone ever seen one of these from the 1715 Fleet?

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Jason,

first of all, why are no email adresses or contact infos are to find at your GME website??

I have bought recently one of your nesting weights # PCoo501 (your photo of the biggest weight on the right side is from my set) and I am interested in more pieces of this wreck (specially unrestored if possible!)
Please would you contact me if you can make some offers?

PS: Can you tell me how many of this nesting weights was found in this wreck?

Many thanks

Tom

Tom,

When signed into TNnet, you can scroll up to Jason's (ScubaFinder's) post, click on his username and send him a Private Message. Also, you may be able to contact him in the same manner by clicking on Global Marine Exploration's username at the link below and send him a private message.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ameras-magnetometer-satellite-phone-sale.html

Frank

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi Tom, I sent you an email. Short answer is yes.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Castle stamped on the weights, does yours have the stamp too?

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sure is an interesting find.. Amazing condition for beach found lead its like the saltwater never touched it.
All of mine is very pitted from when it was was crusted it tends to get deep down inside the material.
You lucked out there.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
could it be a taxing weight ? -- I know that 1/5 (20%) was taken as a royal tax for shipping back gold or silver to spain from the new world /

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to sell my complete punta cana nesting weight with CME certificate etc. and also some wreck coins like a Akerendam Set from the 70´s
I didn´t found any rubric here were pieces can be traded. If someone can help or know were it can be listed, please send me an pm!

Thanks!

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions