Subaqueous Exploration and Exploration, Ltd.: A Fraud on the whole world

AssateagueRover

Greenie
Jan 9, 2009
In 1983, four shipwrecks which were a complete fabrication made up by a con man were "awarded" to the State of Maryland by the U.S. District Court in Baltimore, Maryland. This was a classic case of an over zealous government hell bent on defeating treasure hunters. This case has been cited numerous times in cases, pleadings and law reviews. It's time to set the record straight. A lot of reading, be patient. The Sham of the Subaqueous Case - LAW OF THE SEA

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In June 2003, SEA HUNT INC. signed an agreement with the Ministry of Culture of Spain to recover the remains and loads of Spanish Navy frigate LA GALGA and the other called JUNO. Prior U.S. judicial authorities recognized the ownership of these two wrecks to the Kingdom of Spain. I personally participated in the negotiations of the agreement (see attachments). This agreement did not please certain sectors and the agreement was questioned in the documents of "Operation Bay 2", linked to certain matters relating to Gibraltar.
Convenio SEA HUNT - Cultura 01.jpg Convenio SEA HUNT - Cultura 02.jpg Convenio SEA HUNT - Cultura 03.jpg Convenio SEA HUNT - Cultura 09.jpg

OP
OP
A

AssateagueRover

Greenie
Jan 9, 2009
Vox, you have the wrong case. You are talking about the Sea Hunt case. This is different. Please read the material. I look forward to your comments.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Vox, you have the wrong case. You are talking about the Sea Hunt case. This is different. Please read the material. I look forward to your comments.
Rover, Please post the material, because this is all I got from your link and I don't have any law books to look up the case law.

[h=1]he Sham of the Subaqueous Case[/h] The Wild Horses of Assateague Island

Who would have guessed that the wild horses immortalized in the children’s classic, Misty of Chincoteague, would not only be exploited by a con man, but would result in a decision in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland that legitimized his fraud. Subaqueous Exploration and Archaeology, Ltd., 577 F. Supp. 597, does nothing but litter the legal landscape.

OP
OP
A

AssateagueRover

Greenie
Jan 9, 2009
Rover, Please post the material, because this is all I got from your link and I don't have any law books to look up the case law.

he Sham of the Subaqueous Case

The Wild Horses of Assateague Island

Who would have guessed that the wild horses immortalized in the children’s classic, Misty of Chincoteague, would not only be exploited by a con man, but would result in a decision in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland that legitimized his fraud. Subaqueous Exploration and Archaeology, Ltd., 577 F. Supp. 597, does nothing but litter the legal landscape.

Vox Click on the link contained in text. OR click here http://law-of-the-sea.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/The-Sham-of-the-Subaqueous-Case.pdf

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I refer to LA GALGA. I understand that they are two different cases. Everything revolved around the issue Sea Hunt JUNO-GALGA was orchestrated to certain hidden interests.

OP
OP
A

AssateagueRover

Greenie
Jan 9, 2009
I refer to LA GALGA. I understand that they are two different cases. Everything revolved around the issue Sea Hunt JUNO-GALGA was orchestrated to certain hidden interests.

Vox, Subaqueous had nothing to do with La Galga or the Juno. What are the "certain hidden interests" you refer to?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread