Shipwrecks in Spain

OP
OP
M

maximushisp

Feb 4, 2005
Hi Cornelius,
Thanks for your help,I had heard about the Potters book but I don't have it,and I never heard nothing about the shipwrecks in Saint Jean de Luz.If you remember any more plase,let me know,also if I coud help you with anything.
Thanks a lot.

maximushisp

E

elsalvador

El 5 de febrero de 2005

Usted puede desear verificar mi website: sevenseaspublishing. com. En mi "las Cr?nicas, etc., el libro, es muchos naufragios en las costas de Espa?a y Portugal.

Mejor de Suerte,

Alan R. Riebe, el Autor

capela

Dec 16, 2004
Cornelius said:
Hi . Maximus , Here is something out of Potters Treasure Divers Guide . Let me knpw what area you are interested in and I will tell you what the book has to say about it . Cornelius

I would like to have some information about the area located in the south ( 11, 13, 16, 19) if possible, thanks ! ;D

capela

capela

Dec 16, 2004
Cornelius said:
Hey Free2Detect. The portuguese were there first , but the Dutch got the trading monopoly for years to come . One crew member of the ,, De Liefde ,, stayed there many years . See , the portuguese came there to change the religion of the Japanese while the Dutch only were interested in making money . Give the Dutch a half chance and they will take money anytime . They setteled on the island of Decima and formed a trading post out there . The story goes on and on but why should I bother you too much with it . Beside Decima the Dutch had trading posts on Ceylon in India and they held on to Indonesia for over 300 years . Cornelius

I agree with you, but do you know where is located the youngest country in the world, and what language they choose for them selves...?
You don't know...?, it's East Timor and they choose the Portuguese language, may i ask why after 500 hundred years of colonialism and last 30 years of invasion by Indonesia, so i tell you money was not for shure....!, there are values that money can't by and the portuguese understand that from the begining of times, so together wiht G.Britain we here the last Colonial country in world at the end of the twenty century when Macau was returned back to China, but the Portuguese culture and language will stay there for many and many years..... !!!.

Capela

capela

Dec 16, 2004
No problem, that was history my friend and here we are now discussing that, but it is nice to let the others know a piece of our world history !!!

regards my friend !

Capela

capela

Dec 16, 2004
Thanks for the info, i live just in front of point 16, i've heard something about it. some canons discovered but the rest is remains secrect, don't know anything more than that...! ??? ??? ???
Lagos is 40 miles from where i live, but never heard anything about it....!, Spain border is just 45 miles away and i think the main harbour at that time was located at Huelva, you can find there a replica of a Colombo's Ship anchored....! that all i know, but i think there is much more than that, this was a very busy coast at the "Roman Empire" and "Muslum ocupation" times.

Capela.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions