Robert Marx lecture in Melbourne Nov 4

captbonnie

Jan 22, 2007
Vero Beach FL
Detector(s) used
AQ1B
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sir Robert Marx will be lecturing at the Florida Institute of Technology - Mon. Nov. 4th. Directions and campus map are on the college website.

https://events.fit.edu/MasterCalendar/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J4d6uLKDdqwgpkY2PlH44%2FqqTccE%2FYcOCFt5DeaF31NY2gcuMDtok4e#.UnVFkmY6Y5g.gmail

Picture.JPG

Mom and I greatly enjoyed the October lecture on the Voyage of the Nina: Mom's favorite book although I have noticed she has been reading Shipwrecks of the Western Hemisphere a lot lately - ever since we started those new blowers:laughing7:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
capthawk:

What does she think of The Homewrecker?

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robert Marx is quite the character, I last saw him in Miami back in 03, his memory and wit was as sharp as anything. He has lived the life that's for sure.
ZDD

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
If anyone from the New Smyrna area plans on going, I would like to tag along. My night driving eyes aren't too good these days.

DL

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could go, sleep in the car and hit all the beaches in the morning on the ride back south!!:laughing7:

Got to see him a few months ago in Cocoa, one afternoon isn't hardly enough!

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know if there is going to be a webcast of this lecture?
ZDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread