Woman Key

Admiral de Salee

Apr 2, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's V3i w. D2 or Super12
White's DFX w. D2 or 5.3
Sunray DX-1, Lesche Digger
I just look at their "filler" PR's as being the equivalent of the old 'Man Fries Egg on Sidewalk' newspaper stories in August when there's nothing much to report.
Until they bring up something of consequence there, I still look at Woman Key as a sideshow to the Main Event.
If it turns out that there is no Main Event, my career as a dilettante investor in TH companies is rapidly coming to a close.
"Mother of Mercy, is this the end of Little Rico?"

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
gaspump7, I'll answer the last question. I saw what is on the wreck and arranged for for Deep Blue to get in on the action by having their permit expanded to salvage the wreck. All I can say is that's it's a valuable treasure wreck.

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
I guess everyone knows that Deep Blue Marine will be at the EXPO with a display and will also be a GUEST SPEAKER
so if you want to ask any questions this sure would be the right time.
DBM has reserved 2 tables.
EXPO is looking good.
peg leg

Rustys Mate

Apr 10, 2007
Philadelphia
I'll be there.
Not very happy right now, but, I'll be there.
I have many questions from many people. My email is full. I'm preparing a book of emails.

Admiral de Salee

Apr 2, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's DFX w. D2 or 5.3
I think the blind pig is turning up an acorn--or maybe a truffle.
----------------
Deep Blue Marine Inc. Locates Several Artifacts in Deep Water Site
Deep Blue Marine Inc. (PINKSHEETS: DPBM) is pleased to announce divers have located several artifacts in a deep water site. The artifacts include, but are not limited to, what appears to be completely intact Chinese porcelain, pottery and other objects that may span an age of several decades. The objects are to be photographed, videoed and plotted on maps prior to recovery. The company is in the process of applying for permission to recover the objects and divers hope to be able to bring them to the surface in the very near future.

Randy Alwine and Liber Perez made the discovery in about 200 feet of water on a site referred to as the ledge. Capt. Billy Rawson has wanted to dive the area for sometime and had made it a primary target for his 2007 dive plan. Upon discovery of the artifacts, he had this to say, "With all the bad luck we have had with weather this season so far, it is nice to see our efforts starting to pay off. These artifacts are right where they should have been according to the research we have done and with improved weather we should have a great next few weeks."

Rustys Mate

Apr 10, 2007
Philadelphia
They are onto something big..thanks to you Old Man! Many Thanks....

I can't wait to hear Wilf Blum speak at Peg Leg's Expo.

From the Deep Blue blog about Woman Key and the Dominican Republic.

News Release of 6-20-07June 20, 2007 1:22 pm
The importance of today’s news release of us working with Mr. Tracy Bowden cannot be understated. This is something we have been waiting to announce for many weeks and we are thrilled. A history of how this all came about will be related later. There is a timing to everything due to approvals and there is a lot more news to come about the DR site. We wanted also to hold off on the conference call until this news had broken so the conference call will probably happen towards the end of next week.

We have reviewed the video footage shot yesterday by the deep divers and it is also exciting. It shows wooden pieces with nails stuck in them, jars, grape shot and lots of other artifacts. We will continue to survey the area and present a dive plan to the archaeologist for approval. Our focus will be to work the area between the deep site and the Kirby site to see if perhaps a scatter pattern could relate the two sites. As this location is right on the edge of the arrest area, we will continually work with the sanctuary to ensure compliance.

This has been a great 2 days for Deep Blue!

ScubaDude

Bronze Member
Oct 10, 2006
Coastal, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garret Seahunter MK II, Geometrics 882, Marine Sonic SS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So who's site and permits did the deep water finds come from?

mikepiazza

Greenie
May 2, 2007
Florida Keys
From the Deep Blue Blog

From WIlf

There is a lot happening right now, and we are on the verge of some great stuff.

Update on the sonar search: We went over the Kirby site and at first we were only hoping with our fingers crossed, but every Mag hit that Billy had was verified after we intigrated the 2 overlay maps. We will be airlifting again tomorrow weather permiting, and the deep water guys are out again tomorrow.

Capt Joe and the crew are laying down fibewr glass as I write this, Kerri and Step and Peter are working over there. Slovak Joe ( SloJoe) new diver who used to work for Fishers and Karli are working on the boat I had to get ot replace the mako. We lost a motor on the Mako and it will take several weeks to have it rebuilt, so I picked up another boat to work the Aqua Gems Survey in 2 weeks. It was not in the budget, but we gota good deal on it, so that is life.

We picked up another 185 compresser for the air lift on the Miss Delania, Cohwen will be setting that up next week and then we will have 2 airlift boats, the deep water guys will take over the new fast boat once Cohwen gets the Mako back on the water. We got a lot of use out of that boat and it has served us well.

I need a name for the new boat, any suggestions? I was thinking about maybe Deep Diver, but give me some ideas, I want the name by Friday night.

On the stock issues. I put 50,000,000 shares of my stock back into the treasury to rasie money with, I needed to make sure that there was enough to get everything finished, I have sold another peice of property, but the cash won’t hit the bank for at least 60 day, so we need to keep going forward. I know it’s hard to watch this at this time, but this price will lift, every day it gets better here and we are going to put stuff on the deck soon. Also the DR contract is really good for us.

Now about the treasure wreck vs non tresure wreck. Look at the articles about Tracy Bowden in Natiional Geographic. Two of thoase 3 wrecks are not tresure wrecks, but all the best gold, silver and artifacts came from them. The estimated value of the wrecks we are going after is very high, almost as high as the Atocha, when you consider all avenues.
Also the other side of this thing is the value of the stock. If we pull up anywhere close to the Atocha over the next 5 years this stock will be much higher than it is now.

I will write more about values of recovery on a different day. I honestly think we are just knocking on the door and the handle is being turned from the other side to let us in.

Deep Blue is going to be one of the most successful companies in this industry soon.

As far as the question about Tracy Bowden not bringing this wreck up himself if it was any good. Mr. Bowden is 69 years old and ready to retire in a few years. He is committed to 3 other wrecks right now, and as he says, there isn’t enough time left for him to get to everything he has found. He has worked these waters since 1975, and has discovered more wrecks than any other man alive. He has had the exclusivve contract for his area which covers over 1200 miles of shoreline since 1975. He can not possilbly do it all in the rest of his life, and I know I won’t do it all in the rest of mine, but no one else can recover a wreck in his areas, they are protected by the Navy and if you pick up one thing from the ocean floor in his area you go to jail. It is estimated there are 1200 wrecks in the waters in his area. We have the equivilent of a level 7 permit there. we dive it. Film it, Map it and bring it up. It then is logged as our discovery by the Navy officer on board our boat, it then goes to the government head reclamation and restoration facility, they restore it, and we pick up our share ( and it is significant but not to be released to the public) every 30 days, or every 60 days or every 90 days which ever we decide. the government gives us an export certificate and a cetrtifacte of authenticity and ownership, and we bring it home.

I love this deal, and I want to see our shareholders diving with us and loving it to.

This is the best possible deal in the world for us at this time, we will all be working hand in hand with the absolute best wreck diver in the world today.

He has done it all and still does it all every year. Somebody on the blog said is this the big news we have been waiting for? There is none bigger, we were chosen over several other companies, and we are very lucky to have gotten this contract. This is the best possible thing in the world for Deep Blue Marine Inc. and her shareholders.

Love my Job

Wilf Blum President DPBM 801-201-4691 Personal Phone

Admiral de Salee

Apr 2, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's DFX w. D2 or 5.3
When WB spoke of 'treasure wreck or non-treasure wrecks', I believe he was speaking of 3 sites / wrecks in the area he contracted with Mr. Bowden to work on.
From what I understand from Mike P. and Old Man (posts here and elsewhere), they believe the "Ledge / Deep Kirby" wreck that produced the Ming stuff and the videotaped other artifacts *will* prove to be a treasure wreck, and very possibly a rich one.

Correct me if I misstated or misunderstood anything please, gents.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread