SIXTH ANNUAL TREASUREHUNTERS COOKOUT!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, [email protected]

as far as I know that's all anyone needs to make donations by paypal? please let me know if it does not work.

chuck.

I sent funds, paypal shows it was sucessful, let me know if you don't receive it.....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got it, thank you!!!! IT WORKS!

chuck.

Denniss

Jan 7, 2011
Fort Pierce, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Fisher Impulse, Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I went low tech, mailed some beer and burger money yesterday

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I think the last time I wrote a paper check was 2005 or earlier, but I'll figure something out with my bank if PayPal fails to work!

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Seeker41
not sure I will be in the country but will be there if I am. Will also help out with some food.

Diverlynn

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peter and deniss, I got your donations!!!! thank you!!!!!

chuck.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks to tamara for the donation!!!!!

chuck.

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Chuck,
Sent you a check today. Payback time! Let me know when you get it.
Aquanut

thanks , I will let you know when I get it!!

chuck.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got a great donation from aquanut:headbang: thank you!!!!!!

chuck.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got an amazing second donation from sommy, :headbang::occasion14:

chuck.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ropesfish is on the board with a donation!!!!!

thanks!

chuck.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Chuck, While unpacking, I ran across a bunch of red solo cups, plastic knives, forks, spoons and some of those deep aluminum disposable serving pans from last year. There is a large bin full, so I don't think you need to get any more of them. I'll see what else I can give you as I unpack more stuff over here.
Aquanut

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck, While unpacking, I ran across a bunch of red solo cups, plastic knives, forks, spoons and some of those deep aluminum disposable serving pans from last year. There is a large bin full, so I don't think you need to get any more of them. I'll see what else I can give you as I unpack more stuff over here.
Aquanut

thanks! unpack some food, beer and entertainment while youre at it!:laughing7:

chuck.

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chuck,just sent a donation via paypal,let me know if you get it OK.Mike

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had the pleasure of meeting up with Chuck last night up at the Cocoa Beach Pier and getting all caught up with the planned festivities for this years Treasure Hunters Cookout.

I was happy to let Chuck know that we have slipped our move back down to Central America until after this years Cookout, so Theresa and I will both be able to make it this year.

We are looking forward to seeing all our ol treasure hunting friends again this year!

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had the pleasure of meeting up with Chuck last night up at the Cocoa Beach Pier and getting all caught up with the planned festivities for this years Treasure Hunters Cookout.

I was happy to let Chuck know that we have slipped our move back down to Central America until after this years Cookout, so Theresa and I will both be able to make it this year.

We are looking forward to seeing all our ol treasure hunting friends again this year!

great chatting with you tommy, especially great news that you and theresa will be able to be at the cookout!!

chuck.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
were less than one month away now!!! anyone that hasn't donated please do so if you can by paypal at [email protected] or I will meet you somewhere if your reasonably close.

pre-cookout donations will make this much easier and I really do appreciate everyones help!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread