19.3 KB · Views: 424

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
capt_t,

Sorry to hear that! Bring him down to the treasure coast this summer and help us bring up some coins. Between our group and Seahunter, it should make for an exciting year.

Best of luck,

Robert in SC

OP
OP
capt_t

capt_t

Dec 27, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
Robert, there are things i wont do......
1.my grandson is 5 yrs old,cant dive
2. my son has his PADI card and can dive, but hes locked up
3. when my son gets out we will go see Scott
4. By that time my grandson will be back in Colo.

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
There is a great store in St.Augustine called Treasures by Marc Anthony you can spend a few hours in that little store looking at coins, gold bars, silver pieces of pie, treasure hunting books, and artifacts.....

All the best,

Chagy......

OP
OP
capt_t

capt_t

Dec 27, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
oh I heard my son wants to be a lawyer,,i guess i have to go back to work, or find Spanish treasure

Attachments

• winnamucca.jpg
    winnamucca.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 375
OP
OP
capt_t

capt_t

Dec 27, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
potato drier drum, makes products such as instant potatoes, pringles chips, au-grain potatoes. I go in and apply a stainless steel coating to the drum face then grind it smooth. This keeps the cast drum from rusting, and the stainless is harder than the cast thus giving the drum a longer life.

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I hear you man!!!!...Its amazing how much you get to love a grandson...I adore my grandson....he is only 3 yrs old and he loves everything related to shipwrecks, diving, treasure hunting, piratesand Spanish old forts.....I had the opportunity to take him to the Fort in Cartagena Colombia and to the one in St. Agustine Fl......I got him a jack Sparrow costume and he wears it everyday sometimes he even falls asleep wearing it.....Obviously the theme of his 3rd birthday was pirates....If your grandson like all these stuff take him to the Disney Vero beach resort they wave a water playgroung for little kids that its a galleon with a slide and the cannons shot water...... really cool for kinds.....its really good to teach them all this stuff its history that many people ignore..
My grandson can spend an entire Sunday in bed watching treasure hunting and shipwreck salvage DVDs with me.......

Here are some pic....

All the best,

Chagy........

Attachments

• Baby G and Grandpa Birthday.jpg
    Baby G and Grandpa Birthday.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Baby G Jack S. in pgs.jpg
    Baby G Jack S. in pgs.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Baby G Jack S. 2.jpg
    Baby G Jack S. 2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 229
  • Baby G Jack S..jpg
    Baby G Jack S..jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Baby G Galleon.jpg
    Baby G Galleon.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Baby G Cartagena Colombia.jpg
    Baby G Cartagena Colombia.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 236

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
few more pics

Attachments

• Baby G watching TV.jpg
    Baby G watching TV.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Baby Gs Birthday cake.jpg
    Baby Gs Birthday cake.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 217
OP
OP
capt_t

capt_t

Dec 27, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
great picts chagy, they sure are cute (and quiet) when they are sleeping. these picts were at the monster trucks 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• 164035848069_290.jpg
    164035848069_290.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 196

Skimmer

Nov 2, 2006
Chagy- Fine young man. Maybe the next generation of 1715 fleet salvors?? My son was born in Key West in 1985...I have a pic of him in the sand sitting at Mel Fisher's feet. Now we're in Ft Pierce, and he's been diving with me for all his 21 years ...and instead of salvaging with me...he's a computer science nerd in college! Go figure. Well,
maybe he'll get rich and not throw me in a nursing home when i get old, huh? Your grandboy is a prize, obviously you'll TREASURE him. Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread