1715 fleet off treasure coast fla

buccaneer1961

Mar 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
has anybody found it or recovered anything from it? if so whom? how much was recovered and any estimites on what remains there? also seafare is trying to get an exploration permit and recovery permit for that site,how hard is that? any timeframe? how many players or interested personel are there for that site? trying to investigate it and get as much info as I can in it

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just google it man!! There have been tons recovered, the story is well known, there are a bunch of active permits and salvagers, just look it up.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google is your friend, you can look up almost anything with Google.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
has anybody found it or recovered anything from it? if so whom? how much was recovered and any estimites on what remains there? also seafare is trying to get an exploration permit and recovery permit for that site,how hard is that? any timeframe? how many players or interested personel are there for that site? trying to investigate it and get as much info as I can in it
Let's put it in simple terms buccaneer1961. If you found a virgin 1715 wreck ??? Unless you were Warren Buffett? It would have a Big impact on your retirement.

OP
OP
B

buccaneer1961

Mar 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just google it man!! There have been tons recovered, the story is well known, there are a bunch of active permits and salvagers, just look it up.

oh,the reason is the company seafarer or sfrx has this on their radar and says they are applying for a permit for that site and ones close to the company says no recovery permits are or have been issued in years so im wondering if they are hard to comeby or am I being misled? what site would I go to ,to see if they applied for such a permit? its been over a year since they said they will be trying to get a permit

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they don't already have a lease and a recovery permit, it ain't gonna happen!

OP
OP
B

buccaneer1961

Mar 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they don't already have a lease and a recovery permit, it ain't gonna happen!

oh...its interesting because in other message forums ones close to the company keep pumping the stock and no permit is gotten butthey kep selling that stock and its disappointing,i wonder if they could have had one by now I know treasure quest has been exploring the wreck for sometime

OP
OP
B

buccaneer1961

Mar 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wait...heartland I meant..

TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Seafarer Exploration Corp. (OTCQB: SFRX), a company focused on the archaeologically-sensitive exploration, documentation and recovery of historic shipwrecks with an emphasis on recovering treasure and understanding and documenting historical events surrounding shipwrecks, is pleased to announce they have finalized an agreement with Heartland Treasure Quest LLC (HTQ) for a third treasure site. HTQ has surveyed, explored, and researched the site and historical archives for over a decade. Seafarer will now start the application process for another salvage permit.

Kyle Kennedy, CEO of Seafarer, stated, "We are continuing our plans of expansion to build shareholder value and increase our probabilities of success. We want to continue to emphasize the academic importance of excellent archaeology and reporting with the projects we have been given the responsibility to complete. And, in line with that, we wish to thank the archaeologists and biologists at HTQ for their commitment to professional standards. Seafarer and the Florida Bureau of Archaeological Research are committed to the very highest professional archaeological standards. Seafarer is now in the research stage for future wreck sites number 4 and 5."

Thomas Funk, Project Archaeologist, commented "We are happy to be partnered with Seafarer, a company that has continually demonstrated a commitment to historical documentation and achieving the highest environmental standards and archaeological conservation of our state history." Scott Herber, Biologist for HTQ, added "We have gathered years of information from exploring and researching the archives and are ready to complete the final chapter of this ship's final voyage."

Seafarer is also pleased to announce their much improved website (Seafarer Exploration Corp) has been fully redesigned, is back online and will be updated continually as progress and developments warrant.

Seafarer is currently pursuing other projects and wreck sites and would like to extend an invitation to anyone who might have discovered a wreck site or something of historical importance to contact us.

About Seafarer Exploration Corp. (Seafarer Exploration Corp)
Seafarer Exploration Corp. is a publicly traded underwater salvage and exploration company. The principal business of the company is to develop the infrastructure necessary to engage in the archaeologically-sensitive exploration, documentation, and recovery of historic shipwrecks. The company has primarily focused on efforts to locate and recover artifacts and cargo from what is believed to be a sunken Spanish ship off the coast of Juno Beach, Florida. Management believes that if artifacts and cargo are recovered, a portion of the recovered items will be in the form of treasure such as dated coins, gold and silver bullion, and emeralds. Additionally, the company has also been mapping and surveying their second site off of Lantana Beach, Florida, with positive results.

Disclaimer:
The press release may include certain statements that are not descriptions of historical facts but are forward looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements may include the description of our plans and objectives for future operations, assumptions underlying such plans and objectives, and other forward-looking terminology such as "may," "expects," "believes," "anticipates," "intends," "projects," or similar terms, variations of such terms or the negative of such terms. There are a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements made herein. Such information is based upon various assumptions made by, and expectations of, our management that were reasonable when made but may prove to be incorrect. All of such assumptions are inherently subject to significant economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies beyond our control and upon assumptions with respect to the future business decisions which are subject to change. Accordingly, there can be no assurance that actual results will meet expectation and actual results may vary (perhaps materially) from certain of the results anticipated herein.

Kyle Kennedy
(813) 448-3577

SOURCE Seafarer Exploration Corp.

Copyright 2013 PR Newswire

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The facts are that the state of Florida has not issued any NEW recovery permits in a long time and political atmosphere means they won't be issuing any in the foreseeable future. Unless they are planning on becoming a sub-contractor for a current lease holder they will never recover a single grain of sand.

If you want to invest in a proven salvage company, look to Odyssey Marine.

OP
OP
B

buccaneer1961

Mar 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The facts are that the state of Florida has not issued any NEW recovery permits in a long time and political atmosphere means they won't be issuing any in the foreseeable future. Unless they are planning on becoming a sub-contractor for a current lease holder they will never recover a single grain of sand.

If you want to invest in a proven salvage company, look to Odyssey Marine.

oh,ok I was wondering about that seaquest one as far as sfrx being subbed out,il look at odyssey!

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
buccaneer1961, If you don't think Florida is issuing permits? Maybe you better read this.
I believe a second company also had a permit approved last month for northern Florida.

Pirate Shipwreck Hunters Obtain Shipwreck Exploration Permit off Florida's East Coast

Global Marine Exploration Inc. March 4, 2014 9:45 AM TAMPA, Fla., March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Marine Exploration Inc. (GME) is proud to announce the approval of a new exploration permit for an undisclosed area of the east coast of Florida. Operations will commence in March 2014.
FL75572LOGO
In preparation for this highly prized permit, Global Marine Exploration Inc. has been engaged in research of this area for several years. GME would like to thank the Bureau of Archaeological Research | Division of Historical Resources | Florida Department of State for their assistance and professionalism during the application process. President & CEO Robert Pritchett commented that, "GME will be putting forth our best efforts to continue the success of existing operations in other areas as conditions allow." For more information contact Robert Pritchett (President & CEO) at 813-777-1977 For investor relations contact Ron Alber at 813-777-1346

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

buccaneer1961

Mar 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im wondering why seafarer hasent yet got one after 1 year of announcing they had that 3rd site?

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Man, there is a huge difference between an exploration permit and a recovery permit. When you have proof of a new recovery permit being issued, let us know!

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Old Man, there is a huge difference between an exploration permit and a recovery permit. When you have proof of a new recovery permit being issued, let us know!
Jason in Enid, Here's your proof that they are being issued. ( Recovery not Exploration, and yes I know the difference.)

Seafarer Exploration Corp. Discovers Silver Treasure Coins at Salvage Site
September 13, 2011 09:25 ET
[h=1]Seafarer Exploration Corp. Discovers Silver Treasure Coins at Salvage Site[/h]
TAMPA, FL--(Marketwire - Sep 13, 2011) - Seafarer Exploration Corp. (OTCBB: SFRX), a company focused on the archaeologically-sensitive exploration and recovery of historic shipwrecks, announced today that it has recently discovered a few small silver coins and pieces of coins off of Juno Beach, Florida. Seafarer has also located other interesting artifacts in the area. Seafarer, along with Tulco Resources, Ltd., has a three year permit from the State of Florida Bureau of Archaeological Research to perform recovery operations in a specified permit area off of Juno Beach.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
that was 4 years ago but what recently? here is a exploration permit for lantana Seafarer Obtains Dig and Identify on Lantana Site and as far as JUNO beach goes was it a recovery or expl. permit? here they have an extention of something at juno if they found coins in 2011 why have they not found more?Seafarer Receives Two-Year Extension of DEP Permit
buccaneer1961, The State of Florida hasn't issued any recovery permits prior to the above mentioned one in several decades. So even though that permit was issued a few years ago, it is still a big step. I think there are several people on this forum that have a good idea why the other location you mentioned may be taking so long for the recovery permit to be issued on the location you mentioned. I won't post the reason on a public forum. Maybe someone else will? If you are at the annual picnic? I would be more then happy to tell you.

"Seafarer, along with Tulco Resources, Ltd., has a three year permit from the State of Florida Bureau of Archaeological Research to perform recovery operations in a specified permit area off of Juno Beach."

OP
OP
B

buccaneer1961

Mar 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok,but the 1715 fleet area is harder to come by for recovery permits? if that's the case what is the states gripe as to why not?

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
ok,but the 1715 fleet area is harder to come by for recovery permits? if that's the case what is the states gripe as to why not?
buccaneer1961, I don't know who told you that ? It's no harder then trying to get a permit for any other wreck site in Florida State Waters.

OP
OP
B

buccaneer1961

Mar 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is what I was trying to understand....you posted:have a good idea why the other location you mentioned may be taking so long for the recovery permit to be issued on the location you mentioned. I won't post the reason on a public forum. Maybe someone else will?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are !715 Fleet leased sites, then you have the untouched wreck site, where nobody can touch it except a state archie.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread