For The Record

Jul 18, 2013
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Anchor Research and Salvage, S.R.L. (a Global Marine Exploration, Inc. company) has NOT abandoned the Punta Cana Pewter Wreck which it discovered in 2010 working with the Punta Cana Ecological Foundation. The fact is we would like to finish the excavation and study of the wreck, but were not allowed to utilize the equipment required to complete the excavation under director Wilfredo Feliz. The commission is also holding over $3,000,000 in artifacts owed to Anchor Research & Salvage SRL.

Anchor Research and Salvage, S.R.L. (a Global Marine Exploration, Inc. company) has NOT abandoned ANY shipwrecks which it located, identified and documented in it's Southwest Lease area located along the southwestern coast of the Dominican Republic.

Last edited:

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I've been traveling, Jason. Who is saying you abandoned it? I hope the red tape gets worked out in an honest fashion and the artifacts get distributed fairly.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like a massive Legal mess may be in the making! I hope you get everything sorted out, turned around and back on track with bringing Treasure back into the sunlight!

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread