• emblem2.jpg
    emblem2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 348

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jason , sorry i mised you bud! my loss! i guess i will have to come down and dive! if ya will have me! ben

Rustys Mate

Apr 10, 2007
Philadelphia
Thanks so much for the pictures. I had a disposable camera. My photos and CD wont be back until Friday.
Rusty and I had a great time. We thank all of you for the many stories and wealth of knowledge. Looking forward to next year.

E

elle

I'd like to thank everyone who donated their gifts and talents at Pegleg's First Treasure Expo.
Scott (Seahunter), Rob Westrick, and the continuing list of wonderful people...
without you, the show would not have been as successful or memorable as it was.

A big thanks goes out to Don, and his wife, Cindy, who should be proud of last weekend's accomplishment.

Don, even before I met you, I knew you were special and that you would make an impact on my life.
I respect the fact that you are an active participant in life rather than a passive observer.
The Expo was a hugh commitment to organize and that must mean that your passion for treasure and shipwrecks
holds a significant presence in your life.
This summer, your brilliant ideas brought individuals from all over the country to share in your
enthusiasm for maritime history.
Like you, if we act from our passions and keep them high in our lives, we'll ultimately challenge our
limitations and become motivated to seek out all kinds of treasure.

Don, your work does not go unrecognized.
Myself, along with the rest of TNet, want to thank you again
and look
forward to Expo 2008... :)

Laura

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I concur with Crab

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
I finally met Peg Leg. Everything I expected and more. Speaks his word and sticks by it. He is full of great stories and has a zest for life. I only hope I will be as energetic and outgoing when I hit Dons age. ;D He also has a great sidekick. Cindy did a great job. Can’t wait till next year. I didn’t get to see everyone that was there, but maybe next time. Hey peg, just give me a call, and I will be there to help.
Dale

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Don, whether you know it or not, most of us enjoy your ideas and zest for treasure hunting. You have some great ideas, and when you have a hairbrain idea, it MAKES us laugh if nothing else. :D Some of them, while off the wall to some, are actually brilliant. The more ideas you throw out there, the better your chance of having one work. The Expo was definitely a winner, and i can see it going on for decades into the future, and each year we'll thank you for the original thought.

Jason

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peg Leg,

I had some reservations in the beginning...in the very beginning.
but, I will have to take my hat off and salute you.
The folks and sponsors that did show put on some very impressive displays...they all worked hard and brought their A-game, thanks to them also.
I also must thank the locksmith ;) for getting my keys out of my truck, lol.
Overall, met some fine people...
and you being one of them, thanks again Peg and all who supported the event.

PS> I think we need to secure Captain Morgan (Rum) as a sponsor for next year to help put everyone at ease at bit, including myself. ;)
Trez

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Trez,
Hard to believe but I AM working on that alone with several other MAJOR sponsors for the 2008 EXPO
tHANKS
pEG LEG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread